2 week wait - BBT coverline ?

shar

Reaction score
Hello all !
for the last month ive been researching nearly everything there is to know about BBT / OV ext. And this two week wait is NOT helping (inserts crying /laughing face emoji ) <<
I THINK my coverline is at 97.18 or the 97.05 ; for some reason my premom app shows it on the tool bar but it does not indicate my BBT . I OV on CD25 it looks like as my LH peak was on CD24 . And i did feel cramps from my right side on CD25 ; so anyways here i am doing everything i can to hold back from taking 10 pregnancy tests (inserts crying emoji )
Im currently 10dpo right now and only had one very low temp yesterday
what do you guys think ? as i did have a slight lower BBT last three days and then it dropped yesterday at 9dpo like really loww, and now im back up today . :)

bbt.png

Last edited:
I’m gonna be honest, it’s too early to tell what’s going on with your bbt. The fact that it’s steadily rising is a good thing, but in my opinion I don’t see a clear shift yet. (Maybe it’s because I don’t use the app your using, like I’m trying to understand why there’s 2 temps on your chart.) Your OPK’s do show a positive LH surge! Have you tried Fertility Friend? It’s a free app that pretty much pin points ovulation for you and takes a lot of the guess work out. So sorry I couldn’t be of much help but I do wish you the Best of luck TTC!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply !
This is all new to me and i know its super early ; im just being impatient and hoping i did ovulate on that day since my periods are super irregular .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->