2 week wait driving me crazy - opinions on symptoms please!!

oxford7

Reaction score
Hello,

We have just started trying to conceive our 3rd baby and although I have done it twice before it is still driving me crazy- can anyone give me opinions on my symptoms please??

I am on cd25 now, I tested yesterday but was negative. For the last week or so I have lots of lotion like CM which only normally happens around ovulation. This has now stopped though. I have had AF like cramps the last few days and feel absolutely exhausted. Finding it hard to get off the sofa! I noticed some more pronounced blue veins on my boobs a few days ago and today small bumps (Montgomery Tubicles?) have appeared on one of my nipples. This same nipple also has white bits on the tip!

I was thinking this was sounding promising but the negative test yesterday as made me think these things just happen before AF and I have just never noticed them before.

Any comments welcome :)

The symptoms sounds promising, although as we know pregnancy and pas signs are very similar! How many days past ovulation are you?

Sounds like it might be your month to me! As laughingduck said PMS and very early pregnancy signs are hard to tell the difference, even to those of us who have been pregnant before. I'm currently TTC my 3rd baby and this will be my 5th pregnancy is all goes well. Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->