2 week wait more like the 2 yr wait i hate this part

XtattoochickX

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Well i guess after today im in this section now lol naughty DH
Does anyone ever find they feel any changes before AF is due well waiting the 2 weeks to test
Me and DH was suppose to be waiting to try in DEC as were just in the middle off moving into our new home and i need to finish my cake course etc but after a drunken night out last week it kinda got the better off us tho i wasnt to worried as i just had my period 6days before and i know my body well but after today im 14 days out since my period and i can tell im ovualting around now and hubby kinda said are u sure u want another baby with me well making love and i was like off course i do ummm well he kinda stayed inside me well dtd and i kinda didnt think he meant right now oh well were happy and wanted to try for another 1 this year so i guess were see now if its gonna be a few months earlier lol
I remember last year i fell pregnant in march and my boobs were so sore after 1 week off conception i was already telling my work friends i was pregnant i just felt it and to my suprise i was
If anyone wants to chat well waiting lets get this thread on the move lol....
Theres nothing more i hate than the 2 weeks wait lol its a drag 😂😂

Hi there! I am in the middle of this hellish TWW myself.
My husband and I decided, what could seem rather spontaneously to try for baby #3 now. One of our biggest reasons because my mother is in very poor health, and we'd like for her to meet what could be her last grandchild before she passes.
We have 2 girls, one is 2 years old, the other 7 months. We had originally planned to start TTC next year.
Anyway, AF is due on the 21st, I normally wait until the day before AF is due to test, but I am going absolutely batty, so I am thinking I am gonna start testing early.

My husband and I decided, what could seem rather spontaneously to try for baby #3 now. One of our biggest reasons because my mother is in very poor health, and we'd like for her to meet what could be her last grandchild before she passes.
We have 2 girls, one is 2 years old, the other 7 months. We had originally planned to start TTC next year.
Anyway, AF is due on the 21st, I normally wait until the day before AF is due to test, but I am going absolutely batty, so I am thinking I am gonna start testing early.

Awww thats such a thoughful and kind loving thing to do for someone
I see it as if your only going to try next year than to bring it forward shouldnt make that much difference
How u feeling in yourself
You excited
Im abit more behind than u my AF aint due till 29th 30th
But looking forward to seeing what the next week brings as previous times i felt pregnant straight away
I got a BFP at 11dpo i think it was so i think u maybe able to start testing soon
I hate testing early as i cant stand getting a BFN tho AF aint late so it confuses u lol but its so hard to wait the full time lol

I got a big event to go with my DH on the 27th so im going to test that morning as it will be 14DPO
I would love to be hiding a BFP test in my bag to give him well out lol
But at the same time im nervous to as my little one is only 8 months and i was enjoying abit off pregnant free time too lol

Hi there!

I am currently in the TWW too. Ever since I had my ovulation i've been feeling abdominal pain and pinching under my belly button and back pain! Last time I felt this was 2 months ago when we tried for the first time but it turned out to be a chem pregnancy.

I don't want to get my hopes up coz last time i felt so bad when AF came .. but i can't help being hopeful! lol

still about a week and a half to go for AF so it's tortureeee.

baby dust you way ladies! :)

Hello Ladies! I to am here in the 2ww. AF due August 24th. This is our 2nd month TTC #4.

May this be the month! <3 Lots of :dust: to all.

Awww thats such a thoughful and kind loving thing to do for someone
I see it as if your only going to try next year than to bring it forward shouldnt make that much difference
How u feeling in yourself
You excited
Im abit more behind than u my AF aint due till 29th 30th
But looking forward to seeing what the next week brings as previous times i felt pregnant straight away
I got a BFP at 11dpo i think it was so i think u maybe able to start testing soon
I hate testing early as i cant stand getting a BFN tho AF aint late so it confuses u lol but its so hard to wait the full time lol

I got a big event to go with my DH on the 27th so im going to test that morning as it will be 14DPO
I would love to be hiding a BFP test in my bag to give him well out lol
But at the same time im nervous to as my little one is only 8 months and i was enjoying abit off pregnant free time too lol

My biggest worry in getting pregnant again so soon is a I just had a c-section 7 months ago. And I am worried about what I could be doing to my body.
I also decided to come off my antidepressants just in case I am pregnant.. SO it has been a rough week, I am sure I will adjust..

With my girls I pretty much knew I conceived right away. Especially with my youngest, I ended up in the ER 6 days after DH and I dtd. I told the doctor I thought I might be pregnant, and he did a HPT and told me I wasnt. Dosed me up on heavy duty narcotics, though I told him I did not want that because I thought I might be pregnant AND I was still BF'ing my eldest. I tested 10 days later, and sure enough BFP. I wanted to go into the ER and smack him with the test. LOL

I don't know what to feel this time because I am dealing with the symptoms of dropping my antidepressant. Today is 7dpo, and I will be going to get a few cheapies tomorrow and will begin testing at 9dpo.

I do hope you get your BFP! :dust::dust:

Baby dust Ladies, I do hope you all get your BFP's !!!

Awww we both have little ones aged 7 to 8 months

Has anyone got any symptoms or feel like they might have even tho the mind plays tricks on us all lol

I had huge pain in my right lower lower very low side yest for a good few hours it was like a dull AFcramp i could feel it in the top off my leg too which for some reason when i get my AF i also get cramp in my thigh but no AF is due now so was very weird oh and my biggest sign is my nipples have started to feel sore so were see

I don't know about symptoms as I am doing progesterone and its lovely. It causes all of the early pregnancy symptoms lol...

But the more pregnancy symptoms in the 2ww the more likely you are to be pregnant.

WHEN LADIES WILL YOU BE TESTING!?

Hello! I'm in the tww now as well. We started out ntnp #3 around January and have been actually ttc since marchish. Since I'm still breastfeeding my lp is only 10 days... So even though I got a positive opk today I will most likely get af between the 25-27. Dh, dd and I are in his brothers wedding sept 3 so I'm hoping for a bfp or af to show up on time! Lol

Good luck ladies!

Awww we both have little ones aged 7 to 8 months

Has anyone got any symptoms or feel like they might have even tho the mind plays tricks on us all lol

I had huge pain in my right lower lower very low side yest for a good few hours it was like a dull AFcramp i could feel it in the top off my leg too which for some reason when i get my AF i also get cramp in my thigh but no AF is due now so was very weird oh and my biggest sign is my nipples have started to feel sore so were see

on the 9th 1 day after we DTD, 2dpo I had some spotting with cramps, But mostly I am feeling nauseous a lot, emotional, and tired, and just today or yesterday my boobs started feeling tender. My lower back hurts and my sciatica is flaring up.

I don't know about symptoms as I am doing progesterone and its lovely. It causes all of the early pregnancy symptoms lol...

But the more pregnancy symptoms in the 2ww the more likely you are to be pregnant.

WHEN LADIES WILL YOU BE TESTING!?

My AF is due sunday, and I planned to start early testing tomorrow. I am waiting for my paycheck to come in so I can get some cheapies.

WOW!! Yay for testing time! <3

I am trying to hold out until ATLEAST Saturday. I can never wait until AF is due. :haha:

I am only 3 dpo and already dying to test and looking out for any signs even though it's too early! :haha: I hate this part it drives me crazy!

4 days since we DTD not due till the 29th august
Looking forward to seeing what your test says tomorrow ill be stalking this thread lol

I ended up going out and buying tests today. I tested in the evening, on a 3hour hold, and at 9dpo. It came back BFN. I knew it would.
Will test again in the morning.

Attachments

• 20160816_185944_Richtone(HDR)[1].jpg
    20160816_185944_Richtone(HDR)[1].jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi Ladies, hope you don't mind if I join during this lovely TWW...around 10dpo and tested this morning with a BFN. I suspect my LP is around 16 days so AF probably due mid-next week

Still early Beth :hugs: lots of time for the BFP to come!

:dust: to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->