2 week wait more like the 2 yr wait i hate this part

Hi ladies, so I am in the tww and although I'm not putting my hopes up I would like to be careful. Today I feel faint, I have a headache and abdominal pains, could I take an asprin without hurting my slight chances?

I'm a week away from AF and I'm Feeling awful!

Totes joining :)

Hello ladies!!

I'm in a bit of a weird situation, not sure if I've skipped a period or the brown blood I had was implantation.
I got the light brown/creamy blood for half a day, 4 days before my expected AF. But no AF and it's been 7 days since it was due.
So I'm going to see if I get my next cycle AF, or maybe start testing next week :) depending on my patience 😂

My symptoms are odd, I think I've gained weight, and I'm overly bloated (I'm talking so much that my partner pointed it out)
Random cravings!! Like a burger from bobs burgers! Or maccas (I hate maccas!)
And decreased sex drive and my newest one.... I can't Orgasm like I used to (like 2-3 weeks ago) I could go 20 times in a night, I'm lucky if o get 1-2 on a night! :(

Baby dust to all!
Has anyone tested yet?

Hi ladies, so I am in the tww and although I'm not putting my hopes up I would like to be careful. Today I feel faint, I have a headache and abdominal pains, could I take an asprin without hurting my slight chances?

Ask the chemist chick :) just incase

Ask the chemist chick :) just incase

I decided not to speak loudly of my slight chances so maybe I don't jinx it lol
first chem preg was too disappointing

https://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h437/HotaruFhang/20160817_085842_RichtoneHDR2_zpsnqahmmtf.jpg
BFN again this morning. I do got a bit of line eye though. Still early! Not losing hope yet.

Hello ladies!!

I'm in a bit of a weird situation, not sure if I've skipped a period or the brown blood I had was implantation.
I got the light brown/creamy blood for half a day, 4 days before my expected AF. But no AF and it's been 7 days since it was due.
So I'm going to see if I get my next cycle AF, or maybe start testing next week :) depending on my patience 😂

My symptoms are odd, I think I've gained weight, and I'm overly bloated (I'm talking so much that my partner pointed it out)
And decreased sex drive and my newest one.... I can't Orgasm like I used to (like 2-3 weeks ago) I could go 20 times in a night, I'm lucky if o get 1-2 on a night! :(

Baby dust to all!
Has anyone tested yet?

Hi hun
From what your saying about the bleed that doesnt sound at all like a AF
I never had implantation bleeding so i got no idea what to expect i dont think ill ever get it as never did before
Im guessing tho if that was implantation you got your be ready to start testing i think from what i read it would show up now on a test once implanted
But dont go 100% on that but maybe worth a sneaky try
Good luck

Hi hun
Im not sure if you can take asprin but to be safe i wouldnt myself
Sorry to hear you feel abit bad but i hope its all for a good cause

https://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h437/HotaruFhang/20160817_085842_RichtoneHDR2_zpsnqahmmtf.jpg
BFN again this morning. I do got a bit of line eye though. Still early! Not losing hope yet.

Good luck with the testing im not sure how many days post ov it will show up when are you due

I think it def could be the start of something. BFPs are faint normally at 10dpo.

GRRRRRRRR I hate the wait!!

I think it def could be the start of something. BFPs are faint normally at 10dpo.

GRRRRRRRR I hate the wait!!

I compared the two dry tests. The one from yesterday evening and the one from this morning. And the evening one is blank, nothing to see but the control line, the one from this morning one heck of an evap line. I have never seen that on my BFN tests. I think it is pretty cool.

Beth - I really hope it is the start of something! Fx!

I have had a tiny emotional roller coaster going my side. Yesterday had a temp dip which I downplayed in my head but then last night (tmi) I got what I thought is light spotting. Immediately my head jumped to implantation bleed or it's the start of spotting for 4-5 days before AF arrives, or its AF herself showing early. So i started getting all excited! Then I read that dried cranberries can dye your urine so I started wondering since I had some yesterday (though I have most days without it doing anything)...struggled like crazy to fall asleep last night cause my head was so busy. Then when I woke up this morning I remembered we had had beetroot tagliatelle pasta for supper which would for sure dye urine etc but then I also got a huge temp spike this morning. Seems like it could be one of so many things!

Beth - I really hope it is the start of something! Fx!

I have had a tiny emotional roller coaster going my side. Yesterday had a temp dip which I downplayed in my head but then last night (tmi) I got what I thought is light spotting. Immediately my head jumped to implantation bleed or it's the start of spotting for 4-5 days before AF arrives, or its AF herself showing early. So i started getting all excited! Then I read that dried cranberries can dye your urine so I started wondering since I had some yesterday (though I have most days without it doing anything)...struggled like crazy to fall asleep last night cause my head was so busy. Then when I woke up this morning I remembered we had had beetroot tagliatelle pasta for supper which would for sure dye urine etc but then I also got a huge temp spike this morning. Seems like it could be one of so many things!

Oh goodness! I could not imagine! That sounds like it is so confusing. I have no experience with keeping track of temperatures. So I don't understand at all. Fx for you.

11dpo - FMU - BFN!! I am gonna try and not lose faith. If it is anything like how things usually work for me, I will get a faint BFP the day before AF is due.

https://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h437/HotaruFhang/20160818_094137_RichtoneHDR1_zpsv58fp0ri.jpg

Aww hun your nowhere near out tho so dont give up just yet
I still think 11dpo could still be to early keep that in mind hun
Best off luck

Can I join in ? Finding myself in the Tww a wee bit sooner than expected . I have two children 2 and 5 months . On Sunday we got a wee bit carried away and here we are . Although I'm bf I've had two AF 's . Wasn't tracking or anything but I know for sure AF was gone before the 9th of September and started either the 3rd or 4th .. So looks like we timed it beautifully between cd12-14 ... AF due I think around the 28-30th ?
I'm excited to be here .... :) secretly hoping for a wonderful SUPRISE !

Hello ladies!!

Baby dust to all!
Has anyone tested yet?

Hi hun
From what your saying about the bleed that doesnt sound at all like a AF
I never had implantation bleeding so i got no idea what to expect i dont think ill ever get it as never did before
Im guessing tho if that was implantation you got your be ready to start testing i think from what i read it would show up now on a test once implanted
But dont go 100% on that but maybe worth a sneaky try
Good luck

Thanks so much!
I won't be able to test on the weekend but I might try on Monday

Wish me luck :)

Congrats!!!!So happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members