• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2 week wait

lady luck12

Reaction score
Didn't think I'd be symptom watching again. Really hope I'm pregnant, but feeling deflated after having a lot of cramping this morning.
Be nice to thrash some symptoms with others in the 2 week wait.
I'm currently cd26

Your a bit further than me. I'm only on CD22 and not having much of any symptoms. Every once in a while my nipples will get sore and I have mild cramps but otherwise I don't feel pregnant at all. Good luck to you! When do you plan on testing?

The 2 week wait is so hard.
I've had a few symptoms but the cramping was very intense this morning so not holding up much hope.
AF is due on 8th but not testing until 10th as last time I was pregnant I only had a positive through a blood test. All sticks where negative until I was 6wks xx
Good luck to you x x x

Sometimes cramping can be a symptom.

I can't bare the 2ww either. Fingers crossed for you xx

Thank you.
I really hope it is, it was so intense though bit not out until AF shows and no sign yet 😀😀
I was extremely tired last night and hungry (even after having my main meal only a few hours before)
Where are you in your cycle hun ?
Baby dust to you xx

Can I join ladies? I'm cd23 only 5dpo and symptom spotting already! Hate the TWW :wacko:

Can I join ladies? I'm cd23 only 5dpo and symptom spotting already! Hate the TWW :wacko:

Of course, and welcome.
It's so hard not to take everything as a symptom.
Good luck x x
We can help each other through the wait 😀

Thank you.
I really hope it is, it was so intense though bit not out until AF shows and no sign yet 😀😀
I was extremely tired last night and hungry (even after having my main meal only a few hours before)
Where are you in your cycle hun ?
Baby dust to you xx

I'm 8dpo :)

Struck down with awful toothache yesterday and it turns out my wisdom tooth needs to come out...But they can't do it until after 12 weeks if I'm pregnant. So knowing my luck this month will be the one lol. :dohh:

Probably since you'll have to wait to sort your tooth. Toothache is one of the most painful thing to have. Hope it's not causing you too much bother x x x
Nothing much between us then hun. Do you know when you ovulate to know when to test?? 😀

Probably since you'll have to wait to sort your tooth. Toothache is one of the most painful thing to have. Hope it's not causing you too much bother x x x
Nothing much between us then hun. Do you know when you ovulate to know when to test?? 😀

It is sore :(

I normally start testing with clearblue digital's from cycle day 9 and Ov around day 12 or 14. I'm on clomid so *should be fairly regular. How many DPO are you?

Struck down with awful toothache yesterday and it turns out my wisdom tooth needs to come out...But they can't do it until after 12 weeks if I'm pregnant. So knowing my luck this month will be the one lol. :dohh:

Sounds painful... I needed minor surgery for my wisdom so really hope yours is easier and you feel better soon!

When dpo will you start testing ladyluck?

Going to try and last until the 10th....I'll be 14 dpo then but if no sign of AF tomorrow morning I might cave and do one then which will be 12 dpo.
What about you guys?? xxx

Going to try and last until the 10th....I'll be 14 dpo then but if no sign of AF tomorrow morning I might cave and do one then which will be 12 dpo.
What about you guys?? xxx

14dpo sounds good... How long is your cycle?

I have a loooongg cycle and even on 18dpo I've been disappointed with bfns so I wanna last till Jan 20 if AF is a no show which will be 19dpo

Mine is usually 28 days but has been earlier and as late as 33days.
Feeling really bloated tonight. Had a smaller plate than normal of food and I still feel full and that was 3hrs ago.
I also have a lot of syliva tonight and feel a little off xxx

Sounds painful... I needed minor surgery for my wisdom so really hope yours is easier and you feel better soon!

Thanks, feels a little better today with the antibiotics. Apparently they can just pull it under local so not too bad... Unless I have to wait 12 weeks lol.

No symptoms so far, am 10? Dpo I think. Have ordered some internet cheapy tests that should be here by Tuesday. Will maybe test when they arrive. Not sure on this cycle at all. Had awful clomid side effects last cycle but none at all this time. Don't know what to make of it at all!

Mine is usually 28 days but has been earlier and as late as 33days.
Feeling really bloated tonight. Had a smaller plate than normal of food and I still feel full and that was 3hrs ago.
I also have a lot of syliva tonight and feel a little off xxx

Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Thanks, feels a little better today with the antibiotics. Apparently they can just pull it under local so not too bad... Unless I have to wait 12 weeks lol.

No symptoms so far, am 10? Dpo I think. Have ordered some internet cheapy tests that should be here by Tuesday. Will maybe test when they arrive. Not sure on this cycle at all. Had awful clomid side effects last cycle but none at all this time. Don't know what to make of it at all!
Clomid really messed with me, it suits some people but wasn't for me .
Sounds like your body has adjusted to it hun.
Looks like we'll be testing the same day, that's if AF doesn't show her ugly face for me x x x

Hi ladies,
Really thought I was out this morning as I had really bad stomach pains but it turned out to be pains to go to the toilet (sorry tmi)
Since then I've been feeling sicky and really thirty.
I've been exhausted all day, no energy at all.
Bubbling in my lower adaman and starving one minute and don't want food the next.
Hope this isn't all in my head.
Glad I have you ladies to take to.....keeps me sane lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"