2 weeks before period due spotting started 1DPO

Ohxlexi

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I am new to this baby blog (any in general) so forgive me if I dont use the right lingo. My boyfriend and I have been TTC for 4 months with no luck. My first day of my last period was the 31st (August) and lasted its normal 3 days. For 4 Days starting at only 1 DPO (my app predicted ovulation on the Sept. 11th) I've been spotting. I know ovulation & mid cycle bleeding can be the case but in these last 4 months where I've been watching my cycle like a hulk I haven't experience anything of sort. My period isn't expected till the 26th. The first day had me wondering because it was pink and unusual. Then after the first day it was brown. It hasn't been heavy, not enough to wear a tampon but I did try using one today. When I removed it, it was mostly brown and look like brown discharge/crumbs was on it. I'll post a picture but I didnt want to be too tmi. I don't know if I make sense but I need some help decoding this. TTC experts please help!

Some women experience a brief ovulation bleed, but what you are describing sounds to me like a breakthrough/mid-cycle bleed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"