2 weeks old and got her first cold!

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
:cry:
My poor little Daisy, i kind of knew it was coming as I have had it all week but now she has it.
She is struggling through though! I think it is bothering us more than it is her, last night I pulled her crib right up next to my bed and lay awake all night watching her!

So tired now! :sleep:

Called my HV but she said there's nothing to do for her, just let her ride it out, poor baby :baby:

It's awful when they get ill I remember when Caitlin had her first cold it was awful :hug: and I hope she gets rid of it soon hun x

Awww poor devil, i remember when one of my older daughters got a bad cold at that age and they recommended nasal drops to help clear the nose to help breathing. Hope she gets better soon xx

Awww,poor thing!

Did you try to steam the bathroom with really hot water and then take her there? The steam helps to clear their nasal passages and take of the temperature if she has it?

Get well soon Daisy!

ugh my LO got his first cold early too, poor guy kept coughing and had a stuffy nose!
The doc said we could use a humidifier which would help him breathe easier. also u can sucktion the mucus out but some dont recomment that. you could also use salt and water drops to help it come out. feel better little girl!

Another thing that helps with the stuffiness is to take them outside in fresh cool air. It helps clear out their nose.

The hospital told me that a cool humidifier works well too. They didn't recommend heat.

Hope she gets better soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->