2 wks 3 days late bfns high temps

ms sunshine

Reaction score
I dont test constantly but tested day of af thought there was a faint line tested quite a few times last wk had 1 with pink line bur could have been a run. Went to.docs she did a test bfn. Sort of give up and waiting for.af. my o is due this fri so thought in case all my prev tests were wrong better start opks i dont want to miss this o and my opks getting darker. But todays temp as high as my post o temp from weeks ago. I was hopig it was low to.prove i didnt actually o. I use the fam method so i used opks temp and cm. My cm is really thick and springy and white like school glue starting to dry lol stretches so far then springa to otger side. Been like that since ewcm.

Anyway i dont know what to think? Should i buy another test have i od wtf has happened i really dont understand. My pre o temps are never as high as today. And i am not ill or anything.

Please be brutal if u think ive not not od say it id rather know i have no chance. I have never had gigh tenos and bfns. At this stage id rather have af arrive right now than be in limbo

Is there a chance you od on cd30??? As you didnt temp or anything after that time I can't tell if there were other pointing factors. You could have geared up to O on that first positive opk but didn't then o'd on cd30???
If not then maybe you are having an annovulatory cycle? My temps were always really wacky when I had one.
It is such a frustrating time not knowing I feel for you hun xx

Thanks i took a hpt just in case wirh dark opks so i really just want af to start to get on with the next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->