2 years later... I'm back TTC baby number 2 :)

LauraLoo1612

Mummy of #3
Reaction score
So I had my baby girl 2 years this March and now me and my DH are ready to conceive baby number 2.

I had my implant in for the 2 years and had it removed just over 3 weeks and now waiting for my first AF to come. ](*,) This is the painful bit. Me and DH have been :sex: but I don't think my body is back to normal yet to be ovulating, so just waiting for AF now so I can start temp tracking and using my ovulation monitors.

Anyone else had the implant in and how long did it take you all to get your AF back?

Can't wait to chat to you all! :wave:

I had my implant out 5 months ago. I had a light bleed a few days after it came out and then 2 weeks after it finished I had what seemed more like a normal period. My cycles have been quite regular since but no luck with baby #2 yet! I have been charting and looks like I've been ovulating, so I think my cycles returned to normal quite quickly after it came out. Good luck :)

I know what you're talking about. I have never wanted AF to come as much as after implant removal to get started!

I had my nexplanon removed dec 29. I think I ovulated around jan 8-9 and AF came jan 23.

When I had my implant removed four years ago AF came earlier, two weeks after removal. So I guess it varies not only from person to person but from time to time as well.

Keeping my fingers crossed it comes soon for you!

Thank you for your comments.

Ive started spotting this morning, not enough to go on pad but is red when I wipe and abit of mild period pain too. Never been so excited! ��

1st time took 4 months for 1st period and 9 months to catch

2Nd time took 4 days for 1st period /withdrawal. And caught in 2nd month.

I was y stone over weight 1st time though

I got mine out in June and had withdrawal bleed 3 days after and had irregular periods. My estrogen levels are a little low signaling weak ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->