20 dpo, CD 41 and still BFN

clemson.nurse

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

I'm new to the site, so forgive me if I post something wrong! So what's going on is that me and my DH were NTNP last month and BD 6 days before O. Well this cycle is my 2nd cycle off of BCP and my first cycle I had AF start on CD 34. It was lighter than normal but still there and lasted for 4 days. Now I am on CD 41 and 20dpo. AF is now officially a week late and I have gotten BFN after BFN. My bbs are sore and feel heavy, nipples are sensitive (sorry TMI!), intermittent nausea present, and back and forth between creamy/watery CM. I have also been temping and my temps have been above the coverline since O. Has anyone else experienced this?? I know I'm supposed to wait for AF but this has been stressing me out!!

Are you sure about o? Could you link your chart to have a look?
Hope you get answers soon, and sounds like you're only recently off bcp so things can be mucky for a while x

Are you sure about o? Could you link your chart to have a look?
Hope you get answers soon, and sounds like you're only recently off bcp so things can be mucky for a while x

Yes unfortunately since I had a positive OPK and definite temp rise

Attachments

• Sep 6 ff chart.jpg
    Sep 6 ff chart.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 9
Ah I see, may be that has thrown off and ovulation occurred later than shown? During that second fertile cm possibly?
If you were 20+ dpo and no af then you'd have a positive hot by now =\>
Possibly request bloods for progesterone to see if ovulation has occurred?
PS I'm a midwife and have had a similar thing happen due to irregular sleep, I ended up with a long cycle and o'd cd 42 or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->