20 DPO no AF- BFN's - tons of symptoms

SamIsInAJam

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this forum thing but I am going crazy and need some advise/answers. :/ I'm 26 - have been with my (now) fiancè for 5 years. We are not "trying" to conceive but not really taking precautions either. Last month on December 13th and 15th we BD around the time I should have been ovulating - I don't know for sure the exact day but it is usually right around then based on my cm. I just KNEW he didn't pull out in time and I laid there thinking about it then realized what time of the month it was. Started wondering if this was meant to be our time. I immediately started experiencing symptoms as soon as 3DPO. I all of the sudden came down with a nasal cold which is very unusual for me. My abdomen began to feel strange, like slight pains but more of a pulling and jabbing sensation. I started thinking we might have actually done it. I experienced strange cramping for a few days (different from AF) around what I think to be 9-12 DPO) then it just stopped. I've felt extremely bloated from 5 DPO until right now. My jeans don't fit right and I constantly find myself unbuttoning them to feel a sort of comfort from feeling so tight. I've been gassy, my 32B cup has grown significantly and they feel sore and heavy almost. I've been sleeping more and the headaches have been brutal. I've had all kinds of CM from day one ranging from EWCM to clumpy/lotiony to very wet (feeling like AF is here).

Today would roughly be 19 or 20 DPO and I've taken multiple tests - all BFN's. I just want to know what's going on. Today is cycle day 36 and my cycles are always 30 days apart like clockwork. The last test I took was two days ago with BFN. I'm just so confused as to why my body is doing these things if I keep letting negatives?

Is there a chance I am pregnant or is there something else going on? I'm desperate for answers/advice/personal stories/input... Anything! I'm going crazy not knowing.

Lastly, the BIGEST thing is the swollen abdomen. It is so uncomfortable and I can't wear most of my bottoms because they feel too tight. I am 5'2 and 100 lbs so it is quite noticeable - whatever IT is.

Please help me ladies!

When we just started TTC this time, the first month I was 12!!!! Days late. Was going crazy. All the symptoms. And all bfn, except one where there kinda was a line, and then all negatives again...
Boobs were super sore, was super bloated.

Even went to have blood test done - negative.
A few days later af started :(

There can be few reasons:
1. Stress
2. Chemical pregnancy
3. Sometimes, we want a baby so much, that our body creates a fake pregnancy (google it: phantom pregnancy).
4. You can be actually pregnant (fingers crossed), but don't have enough hormones yet for it to show up on a pee stick.

If af is not here in a few days, test again.
Then go to your doc and ask a blood test to be done.

Big hugs!

I know how stressful it can be!

hey when I was pregnant before I didn't get a positive test until AF was 14 days later so I would have been about cd28 before I got my positive. It ended in an MMC though - don't know if that was related but just my experience

Hey girl. I'm EXACTLY in the same shoes as you. Maybe we could be test buddies!? I'm CD 40 and 19 dpo.

I'm on a bit of a longer wait as well...
A couple months ago I went off the bcp (we aren't trying yet though), and my following cycle was 45 days. The next cycle was 33 days, which was about what it was before the pill. I assumed I was in my normal cycle now, but it's day 34 and I don't have any signs of af coming anytime soon. I tested today, and it was bfn.
It's hard for me to point out what is a pregnancy symptom and what's a normal pms symptom for me since I've really only had one cycle that's not being interfered with by the pill.

Maybe we'll find out something soon!

Hey girl. I'm EXACTLY in the same shoes as you. Maybe we could be test buddies!? I'm CD 40 and 19 dpo.

That would be great! I am just so confused about this whole situation. My period NEVER takes this long. Yesterday I started noticing EXTREME pain on both bbs but in a strange place... Like under the (tmi) nipple but over towards my arm a tiny bit. I usually have pain that is more generalized (the whole bb) around AF, not so specific in BOTH - and this is really really painful. Definitely worse than I've ever experienced.

Have you tested yet? I am trying to decide what test to buy because if the problem is my hcg levels being super low, I want to make sure I get the most sensitive test, ya know? Last time I tested was about 4 or so days ago I think. This has been such a long process I am starting to blur everything together. Ugh I just want to know either way. I just have this feeling I'm pregnant but wtf is going on inside of me??! Lol ugh

Good luck, fill me in and keep me updated with what's going on with you. It's really nice to know someone else is experiencing the same agonizing 2+ week wait that I am!!

I'm going a little crazy too. 15 dpo, light light light spotting (2 days late), tested every day (negatives)... With DS I felt preggo all week and tested day of my missed period & immediately got bfp. Stressing out, hope you get your answers soon. I have Dr appointment Friday for check up and gonna have them test for me. Fingers x'd for you!!

That would be great! I am just so confused about this whole situation. My period NEVER takes this long. Yesterday I started noticing EXTREME pain on both bbs but in a strange place... Like under the (tmi) nipple but over towards my arm a tiny bit. I usually have pain that is more generalized (the whole bb) around AF, not so specific in BOTH - and this is really really painful. Definitely worse than I've ever experienced.

Have you tested yet? I am trying to decide what test to buy because if the problem is my hcg levels being super low, I want to make sure I get the most sensitive test, ya know? Last time I tested was about 4 or so days ago I think. This has been such a long process I am starting to blur everything together. Ugh I just want to know either way. I just have this feeling I'm pregnant but wtf is going on inside of me??! Lol ugh

Good luck, fill me in and keep me updated with what's going on with you. It's really nice to know someone else is experiencing the same agonizing 2+ week wait that I am!!

MAN this forum is so hard to use! Grrr-
I feel like I'm loosing out and I should know when I'm pg right away!! It says im 4wks 6 days. So who knows? I do have new symptoms. My tailbone is really sore?? And tmi but when I was in the shower and I leaned over, my lower belly just felt tight and full and I got super excited! My body knows I'm oh before those stupid tests do!! Plus I'm increasingly getting dizzier. Please fill me in with you ask well! We are so close in days. So frustrating why WE have to wait. There really aren't many things out there that read anything past like 12 dpo and BFN's I've tested like 4 separate times. It's been 2 days since I have last. When are you going to test? I'd like to wait on a blood test till I get a positive hpt. Extra baby dust to you :)!

Bump

Woke up today feelings hopeful- took a test and BFN!!!
I'm reallllly disappointed :( today marks Cd41 20dpo

I know I o'd late and I know it was dec 19 2014
And even if I am a few days off either way, I should have been able to get a bfp?
Today I used a dollar general cheap one if that makes any difference

Any updates from you ladies? I'm between 20-22dpo, got a bfn two days ago at 18-20dpo. Af was due Jan. 8th but she's been a no show for two days now. I had lite spotting off and on for six days a week before my expected af which is totally abnormal for me. I'm trying to wait at least six more days before testing again. Which would put me at 10 days late. I too have tons of symptoms so idk what's going on.

Tomorrow (Sunday), I will be 5 days late. I tested the day after missed af, and it was a bfn. I plan on testing on Monday if I'm still waiting! I've felt like af was about to show all day, but nothing ever came of it. I'm doubtful, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see!

I'm three days late today. Haven't tested since Thursday night the day af was due. I've been trying to hold out until I'm a week late...

Yesterday I began spotting pink so I assumed AF would be showing but I've had zero cramps. Today I woke up with a bit more spotting when I wipe but this time it's a bit mor red instead of pink. I still have all symptoms as stated before. Does it look like I'm out? This just doesn't feel like AF to me. I usually start with brown spotting not pink/peach color. By day 2 it is usually extremely heavy. I don't know what to do except wait :( I've never started AF with pink spotting is what concerns me the most but I shouldn't be bleeding at all at if I am pregnant right?

Keep hope ladies! I look forward to seeing a big bfp from someone soon - even if I don't! Dust to us all!! :)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->