20 pds at 23 weeks

Plunky

Reaction score
rofl..never ever ever have i ever gained so much in all my 4 pgcies. oh my gosh this is scary!!! especially after going on 'body for life' and exercising eating healthy. ggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.
i've gained 20 pds total in a pgcy. TOTAL. this is just rediculous. I find it slightly amusing and slightly disgusting with a chance of scary.
thanks for letting me vent!! On the plus side OH said Saber was perfect for a boy. so now he is Saber!! :happydance:

rofl..never ever ever have i ever gained so much in all my 4 pgcies. oh my gosh this is scary!!! especially after going on 'body for life' and exercising eating healthy. ggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.
i've gained 20 pds total in a pgcy. TOTAL. this is just rediculous. I find it slightly amusing and slightly disgusting with a chance of scary.
thanks for letting me vent!! On the plus side OH said Saber was perfect for a boy. so now he is Saber Phoenix!! :happydance:

I feel your pain. I gained 10 pounds just this last month and I have gained between 25 to 30 pounds. I'm pretty appalled... I just keep telling myself that I know many MANY people that have gained WAYYYY more than me ... and obviously you have.

I know someone who gained 80 pounds.. in a month! One gained 80 during the whole pregnancy and another gained 60 total. We could be worse.

oh my word..80 pds in a month can you imagine?? thank you for the encouragement i needed to hear it..and badly! :hugs:

oh my word..80 pds in a month can you imagine?? thank you for the encouragement i needed to hear it..and badly! :hugs:

I was embarrassed when I gained 10 this month. I couldn't even begin to imagine the conversation that would transpire because of a 80 pound weight gain in a month.

I weighed yesterday and i have gained 30lbs since pregnant..i am 23 weeks....god help me. Started at 10-5 and now 12-8. Hoping to get on the healthy eating now.xx

I've gained about the same as u ready2bamum and we are the same weight. I asked my consultant about the weight gain and he just laughed and said 'well you are pregnant, what do you expect'. So it made me feel a bit better that he didn't seem to be worried. xxx

I am a similar weight too and have gained 30lb!!!! 9 in the first tri and then 1lb per week until 18 weeks when all of a sudden I gained loads between 18-23 weeks. I've gained nothing for the last 2 and a half weeks though so I hope it's slowing down!

i am gaining ALOT!
i havent weighed myself for about a month as i darent!! lol! everytime i did i had put loads on! i weighed 8st 4 when i was first preg then went up to 10st over in no time! i was like oh my days whaaaaat!

since that day i dont go on th scales, havent got any in my house so the temptation to go them isnt there!!

i just think oh well will just exercise alot after she is born! she will be sat in her bouncer and i will be going crazy on th cross trainer (going to buy one so i can jus go on it loads at home)

SAME weight as you guys... thanks i needed to hear i'm not the only one!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->