20 week bump pics

yeah ive had 20 week 1 and scan was clear and brill pics were shit, i will post now if i can

https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w175/mommykel26/boy.jpg

i can make his face and legs out ect in that 1

and in this 1 u see face clear

https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w175/mommykel26/20week.jpg

as i took pics of a pic not so good, also baby wouldnt keep still so was bit blured

the bit i circled in black i thought was boys bits but otheres told me its a foot and toes

Hmmm.. I can't tell really. Very cute tho! What a lovely profile of the face.

I must admit I'm not suffering too much about it. I'm sure our bumps will come!:D
Although it would be nice if people saw i am pregnant so they would show some more manners and respect (swedish people arent generally as polite as UK people).

Hehe, yeah I think I've grown a bit since that pic was taken actually [not a great deal, but still!] I'll be going on the tube later and I suppose the test to see if I actually look pregnant is if anyone moves! :lol:

I thought mine was reasonably big untill i seen all these pics, now i feel kinda tiny!!!! This pic was taken this morning. I guess i feel big because i have already put on 7kg!!!

I think it's cute! I've put on a stone so far, so you're probably the same as me where if you're small built to begin with then people think you haven't got a bump at all...whereas it's actually a big difference to what we started with if that makes sense!

maybe u tiny bumpr r having girls

Nooo I'm "tiny" and having a boy, same as two of my friends who just had their little boys...

Mummykel i've put on 11 pounds so far with this baby. With my first girl i put on 28 pounds. I still fit in my jeans size 12. I always get massive boobs so the weight has gone there, lol

Mummykel i've put on 11 pounds so far with this baby. With my first girl i put on 28 pounds. I still fit in my jeans size 12. I always get massive boobs so the weight has gone there, lol

oooooo can i have ya boobs plz ive always been a dd til i had kids now i have tiny boobs

You defo can have them hun! They are a pain in the ass!! lol

oooooooooooooo fanksa hun send them over xxx dou know wat sex u having hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"