20 week scan in 4 hours! UPDATE*****

NC_Sarah

Reaction score
I'm so excited and I can't wait to find out if we're team pink or blue. I think pink and hubby thinks blue. We're going to decorate the house in pink or blue and put balloons on the mailbox so when my son gets off the school bus (he's 10) he'll know if he's going to have a brother or sister :) My parents are coming over tonight too so it will be a surprise for them, too. So excited! :happydance:

I'll update the thread once I find out :)

Good luck for the scan, hope everything goes well and your LO has his/her good stuff on show!

Not looking foward to having to drink 32 ounces of water and holding my pee, though.

It will be great to see LO because we haven't had an u/s since 8 weeks and it just looked like a peanut. This time bubba will actually look like a baby :)

Good luck! :D

I'm thankful that I'm not going to have to drink before mine - that sounds horrible! (My OB was telling me that at 20w, they should have enough amniotic fluid surrounding them to still make it easy to find them and see them.)

How exciting! :D Looking forward to your update.
As for the drinking bit, yeah I too was told that at 20 weeks I would not need to drink any special amounts and hold my pee anymore. Ah well main thing is the LO is healthy :)

I'm thankful that I'm not going to have to drink before mine - that sounds horrible! (My OB was telling me that at 20w, they should have enough amniotic fluid surrounding them to still make it easy to find them and see them.)

I wish I had your OB! I'm supposed to be finished drinking 32 ounces 45minutes before my appointment! I drink one sip of water and I'm running to pee 15 mins later so this will be interesting. I'm thinking I'll start around 45 mins before or I will probably pee myself. I would rather them ask me to go in the waiting room and drink more instead of getting there and have my appointment 20 mins late (which often happens) and be sitting in agony

I wish I had your OB! I'm supposed to be finished drinking 32 ounces 45minutes before my appointment! I drink one sip of water and I'm running to pee 15 mins later so this will be interesting. I'm thinking I'll start around 45 mins before or I will probably pee myself. I would rather them ask me to go in the waiting room and drink more instead of getting there and have my appointment 20 mins late (which often happens) and be sitting in agony

Yeah... that would be me with drinking water and peeing it out 15 minutes later. :haha: I carry a water bottle with me when I go just in case I do need to drink for some random test because I know this LO doesn't let me hold water long.

less than two hours...I can hardly stand it!

Ahh good luck!!! What a lovely way to tell your son - that's so exciting! x

Awww gud luck wit ur scan wot a lovely way for ur son to find out, enjoy xx

I was thinking of you today, I thought today was the day!!! Please update ASAP! Soooo exciting!

It's a boy!!!! We are over the moon and he is just perfect

Congratulations!! I would love to see your 10 year olds face when he gets of the bus :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->