20 Week Scan Peace?

zmzerbe

Chance & Baby Z
Reaction score
I posted a while back about wanting a girl... then I updated saying the panorama told us boy.

I was researching and researching and reading threads over and over about how they can be wrong, rarely but they can be. I spent all of this time anticipating the 20 week scan and hoping I'd be in the 1% of people that had the test results be inaccurate. I was really thinking that the technician would tell us we were having a little girl.

This was not the case. I realized I wasn't being realistic with my hopes all of those times, but now that I've seen his little peen... I think I can be at peace. There is no more "what if it IS a girl" in my head anymore and it's allowing me some more clarity and allowing me to see that two little boys will be just as great as one of each. There is always next time <3

Sorry you didn't get a girl this time.
Congratulations on a brother for your DS.
I was the same with DS3 with all the what ifs and once i knew after the initial disappointed of not getting a girl i was ok with it and excited for our new baby.
I hoe you get a girl next time :) :hugs:

Sorry you didn't get a girl this time.
Congratulations on a brother for your DS.
I was the same with DS3 with all the what ifs and once i knew after the initial disappointed of not getting a girl i was ok with it and excited for our new baby.
I hoe you get a girl next time :) :hugs:

Thank you so much :D I am just hoping that in about 5 years time I am even able to convince DH to have a next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->