20 week scan today.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by nikki79, Nov 17, 2011.

1. nikki79

nikki79 Well-Known Member

I had my scan at 9am this morning, we had such an uncooperative baby. Baby was bum up and no amount of poking, prodding or jiggling would shift them.

We got told to go for a 20 minute walk and a drink and hopefully that would do the trick, it did not. That baby would just not move. The sonographer had me lying on both my sides to get the views, measurements she needed but she did get them all and everything looks ok.

The only disappointing thing is i got to see nothing, DH got a few views but due the the position we couldn't get a good picture.

The little bugger is kicking my bladder all the time though and when she pushed hard on my stomach the pain in my back was terrible, Dh did have to help me roll on to me side a couple of times cos it hurt to much to do it on my own.

Oh and she thinks it's a boy!

Nik

2. Star7890

Star7890 New mummy

It doesnt surprise me its a boy then! My boy was equally as stubborn at my 12 week one and wouldnt turn around even after a 20 minute walk!!!

xx congrats on your boy

3. Mrs HM

Mrs HM Well-Known Member

Congrats hun!

We have an equally shy or difficult baby and due to having to face the wall for most of the 20week scan I didn't see a thing either. We went for our 3d scan this week and he/she lay with his/her hands over her face for an hour and wouldn't play ball at all!