20 week scan tomorrow (Poll on Emma's request lol)..

N

Nade..Tadpole

So I have my 20 week scan tomorrow and I'm hoping we'll be able to see the gender :thumbup:

Doing a final poll (as Emma changed her mind :haha:)

Just wondered what peoples guesses are? And if you could vote so I can see what the majority think :D

Here's 12 week scan.. Bump pic.. and Heartbeat incase anyone wants to make guesses based on them.. Although I dont really think you can tell by them :dohh:
But if it helps...

12wkScan.jpg 20weeks.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgZ2AXPBp1I

xxx

am so sure spud is a girl! :flower: but then again was absolutly positive that Arwen was a boy so really wouldnt believe any of my predictions! :haha:

Scan is at 2:30 :D I'm going to have a little lie in so I'm not clock watching all day lol :haha:
I have no idea what Spud's HBPM is :( My doppler doesnt have a reader on it and she didnt right it in my notes at my 15wk app :growlmad:
xx

I agree with Shaunagh 100%.
It IS a girl !
Your bump is so different from mine & so is your ultrasound.
I'm determined that I'm right. :)

A boy and a girl :winkwink:

Joke, but Ive been always thinking about boy, BUT lately I have had a feeling its a girl! But still voted a boy :D

Remember to update right after it! Itll be a little Nade!

I voted :pink: :)

Hope everything goes well at your scan!! I am SOOO excited for you :cloud9:

Yes Shaunagh you are creepy!! ;) jokes!! I dont have your number else I'd text you :(
I love how you get just as excited for me as I do for you :D

Omg Kasia just imagine if I got my Freddie and my Elsie-May :haha: Pretty confident there's just one... I think :dohh: lmao!

Thank you Sam! and the rest of you girlies.. I'm so excited it's unreal.. But I'm more nervous I think :/
Last scan I woke up in a panic cause I dreamt I overslept.. got there late and then forgot my notes.. Which is silly cause I'm the most organised person ever :dohh: lol
xxx

I can't help but think boy! But I'm not even 100% sure on that. I just don't know :dohh: Obviously. lol. But I mean where I think of others and my mind is made up, with you I'm umming and arghing. I wanna know now! :haha:

Yes Shaunagh you are creepy!! ;) jokes!! I dont have your number else I'd text you :(
I love how you get just as excited for me as I do for you :D

Omg Kasia just imagine if I got my Freddie and my Elsie-May :haha: Pretty confident there's just one... I think :dohh: lmao!

Thank you Sam! and the rest of you girlies.. I'm so excited it's unreal.. But I'm more nervous I think :/
Last scan I woke up in a panic cause I dreamt I overslept.. got there late and then forgot my notes.. Which is silly cause I'm the most organised person ever :dohh: lol
xxx

:haha: little Nade and little Ross!!! awww! How cutes that!

Good luck on scan hun :hugs: hope baby will show you which one s/he is! :)

Haha Amber!! I wana know now too!! :haha:

Thank you Kaisa!! I'm hoping that as Spud is so active all the time there'll be some sort of opportunity to have a peek :haha:
Am paranoid we wont find out though :dohh:
xx

Okay firstly you dont know how much im freaking out that your scan is tomorrow!!! :happydance:

Anyway, im guessing...A girl :flower:

You better text me! Did i give you my new number?

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->