• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

20 week scan tomorrow!

Kimberly28

HappyMum-2boys1girl <3
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm sorry I've been a little quiet lately and not replying to posts. I've been so busy and exhausted the past few days. :shy: Anyways, tomorrow is my 20 week scan. I'm both excited and nervous! Excited to see my lil boy again tomorrow but also nervous that they would maybe find something wrong. :muaha: I know I'm prolly just being a nervous nelly for no reason at all. I have a bad habit of being a worry wart. :blush: Anyways, DH and I are really happy to be seeing our baby again though and find out how much he's grown. I'm also certain that I will get a few new pics from it to share with you all. My appt is at 8:30am EST. Right after I need to take DH in to work as he's taking part of the morning off to come to the scan(he wont miss a single one :D ). So soon as I get home from dropping him off I'll let you all know how it went and share the pics.
Well take care and I hope you all are well! Much luv to you all!! :hugs:

ooo hope it goes well hunni and you have fun seeing your lil man again :D can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. x

We have our 20 wk scan tomorrow as well. Believe me, I am excited, I am alittle scared....I will be thinking of you :)

Good luck with youre scan tomorrow, have fun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"