20 week scan...*** updated with pics****

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
...tomorrow. Wish me luck! :D

Can't wait to see the little ones again and see how much they've grown.

I know i said it on msn, but good luck hun, the scan will be amazing! you must be so excited ! will look forward to the pics! :D

Good luck tomorrow, hope they put on a good performance for you :D

Are you going to find out what they are?

Good luck for tommorrow Helen, i can't believe tht its time for your 20 week scan, the time has gone so fast.

Lots of luck hun i am sure all will be well, just enjoy it its amazing. Can't wait to hear how you got on :)

Good Luck Helen....I bet you wont sleep tonight :D Hope they are wide awake for you

oh good luck honey, hope you have a wonderful time seeing your wee bundles...bxox

Good Luck Helen and OH :hugs:

I actually woke up this morning thinking Helen must be due for her 20week scan soon...spooky :?

Cx

GOOD LUCK!!!!

let us know how you get on!!!

Here you go... two wonderful, perfect babies all growing as they should be. :mrgreen: :cry:

Twin 1

[Pic removed]

Twin 2
[Pic removed]

I am one seriously happy and lucky lady today.

H

xx

And no... we didn't find out the sex :lol:

oh honey thats just wonderful, after all you have both been through it is so lovely to see the photos....bet your like a pair of cheshire cats...bxox

wow what fantastic pics!!! im so happy for you both!!!

Fantastic pics Helen , so clear ! bet you cant stop looking at them?! hehe Am glad that things are how they should be! :) i reckon you will have one of each!!

Thats great news congratulations!!

They both look so sweet and comfy!! awww...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->