20 week scan - we are on team.......

nikkip

Mummy to 2!!
Reaction score
........................................................... I'm not saying yet!!

Well Junior is fine and healthy all looks perfect. I have an over active child - shouldn't be surprised considering the amount of kicks I have had!!!

Was waving at me and daddy and at one point the hands went behind the head legs were stretched out and junior let out a nice big yawn!! Cheeky bugger!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So now I still have to go for a 28 week scan although junior is growing fine - this is just to be on the safe side!!

Don't worry I'm not going to leave you all guessing............We are on team BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Woo hoo, congrats hun, thought you were gonna leave us all hanging then :D

aww congrats on your blue bump hun. bless him stretching out and yawning its a hard life being a baby and doing all that growing eh?! x

Ooo as i was reading that i was thinking i was going to message you and say TELL US! hehe but luckily you put us out our misery quick enough :) Congrats on scan all being well and welcome to Team BLUE :blue:x

congrats on team blue xx

Congrats on youre blue bump hun xxx

Congrats on your blue bump

:happydance: Another member of team blue!! And what a laidback little guy! Congrats sweetheart xx :hugs:

Still can't believe I'm having a boy!!!!!!:happydance:

BABYTOTS - LMAO it certainly is a baby's life!!!!

DIVAGEE - lol I thought it would be nice to give everyone a bit of morning entertainment (hope that doesn't sound wrong!!:rofl:) Thanks hun!!xx

PIPPIN - thanks chicken - by the way in regards to to my previous post re how much water to drink for a 20 weeks scan the sonographer explained that they don't like an empty bladder however it does not have to be full. although jr was lying so low she had to practically tilt the bed upside down to get him to slide up!!!!

CARAMEL - yeahy we are on the same team!!!!!:happydance:

The sonograpgher was really lovely and showed us everything in detail and didn't treat me like a muppet when I thought jr's winky was the umbilical cord!!!! Even Everyone at work was really nice and things seem to be going great so am on a real high!!!!

Thanks for all your replies everyone!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->