20 week ultrasound guesses!

lilninja

Mommy To 3 & 1 on the way<3
Reaction score
12D3318C-716D-4EC3-AB78-2E2FD7205817.jpeg 25572119-6D58-4609-B23A-A01F905B7F9C.jpeg 7504D5FB-64B4-4B92-838F-D9675F1C0AE3.jpeg 8C9B4634-21B8-4350-85D8-668DEE1FE60C.jpeg I had my 20 week ultrasound, we asked the tech not to tell us what baby is and it’s sure keeping us guessing! Does anyone care to guess on these images??

They look like boys parts to me the last one especially is where can see it most one of my sons was like that lol xx

Ah! That would be sooooo exciting! Thanks for looking!

My boyfriends sure hoping so! Thanks for looking!

That would be so exciting! This is our little miracle baby as we had been trying for 2 years with no luck and then my boyfriend got covid and had a heart attack and then 2 more in hospital, then I got covid while he was in the hospital. He was released after 5 days, we were both still sick and BOOM! Miracle baby was conceived the day he got out! So needless to say, we are just so excited we finally get our baby but he doesn’t have a biological son so he would be beyond thrilled to have a boy!

That would be so exciting! This is our little miracle baby as we had been trying for 2 years with no luck and then my boyfriend got covid and had a heart attack and then 2 more in hospital, then I got covid while he was in the hospital. He was released after 5 days, we were both still sick and BOOM! Miracle baby was conceived the day he got out! So needless to say, we are just so excited we finally get our baby but he doesn’t have a biological son so he would be beyond thrilled to have a boy!

So glad boyfriend OK now what a roller coaster, you waiting till birth to no the sex? Xx

So glad boyfriend OK now what a roller coaster, you waiting till birth to no the sex? Xx

It was pretty wild! We are going to wait till birth! I’ll have a scheduled C-section sometime at the end of October! When are you due? I see you’re expecting #7!?

It was pretty wild! We are going to wait till birth! I’ll have a scheduled C-section sometime at the end of October! When are you due? I see you’re expecting #7!?

That will soon come round how exciting what have you already got at home? Yea I'm due 13th Jan but be Xmas week when I have it as I get induced 3 weeks early xx

That will soon come round how exciting what have you already got at home? Yea I'm due 13th Jan but be Xmas week when I have it as I get induced 3 weeks early xx

Ah! That’s so exciting! Are you going to find out what you’re having!? I’m jealous lol I would have 100 babies if I could! I have a boy and 2 girls from previous marriage and my boyfriend has 2 girls from his previous marriage! This is our first together and it’s going by so fast!

Ah! That’s so exciting! Are you going to find out what you’re having!? I’m jealous lol I would have 100 babies if I could! I have a boy and 2 girls from previous marriage and my boyfriend has 2 girls from his previous marriage! This is our first together and it’s going by so fast!

I love Big families but my partner was ummming about this one tbh he has a aorta aneurysm so basically he's a tocking time bomb :cry: but we going to a gender reveal but have to wait till Aug for that as that's when everyone is off lol, awww so make it even a boy would be amazing love can't wait for updates xx

I love Big families but my partner was ummming about this one tbh he has a aorta aneurysm so basically he's a tocking time bomb :cry: but we going to a gender reveal but have to wait till Aug for that as that's when everyone is off lol, awww so make it even a boy would be amazing love can't wait for updates xx

Omg, I’m so sorry to hear that. Must be terrifying :( I’m glad you guys have a big family and another on the way, the reveal will be exciting! Yes a boy would be lovely but we’d be excited with a girl as well! I’ll definitely update and you do the same!

Thanks! I can’t shake the thought that it’s actually a girl lol. I have video and it’s honestly really hard to tell! I took a couple screen shots that look more girl and we are kinda convinced after each having 2 girls that this is in fact a girl lol!

Wow that’s a story to tell baby when older !!

I’m team blue for sure ! Congrats !

Wow that’s a story to tell baby when older !!

I’m team blue for sure ! Congrats !

right!? Haha so crazy! And eek! Thanks! We went back today cause they couldn’t get all the measurements last week and for the first time in 4 pregnancies, she asked us to look away when she went to the lower half! My boyfriend sneaky video’d it again but I haven’t seen it yet lol!

right!? Haha so crazy! And eek! Thanks! We went back today cause they couldn’t get all the measurements last week and for the first time in 4 pregnancies, she asked us to look away when she went to the lower half! My boyfriend sneaky video’d it again but I haven’t seen it yet lol!

Lmao love the fact boyfriend sneakily filmed it :cry: I'd get caught out lmao bet you can wait to no what baby is tho I'm so impatient lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->