20 week ultrasound says BOY,but where is the penis!? (PICS INCLUDED)

lovelysuper

Reaction score
Hey Yall im New To BabyandBump,This Is my First Post. I Recently has my 20 week Scan and i clearly dont see no penis with where the arrow is pointing to,maybe you guys can help me..could HE be actually a SHE?

https://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee429/lalacandy1/3.jpg

https:///i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee429/lalacandy1/2.jpg

WHERE IS THE PENIS?

in the second pic i think i can see it kinda outlined in white

Thank you so much for replying. I really can't tell. Look like the babys legs are closed to me

I have to say that looks more like my little girls pic, so hmmmm I'm not sure x

¨that^s for sure a boy! there is no 3 white lines!!!

I can't see a penis or even the 3 white lines to show it could be a girl. Can't see the second pic either.
Why did they think it was a boy? Did they point anything out and maybe printed off a not very good pic??

cants see 2nd pic, 1st pic looks like a girl to me

its a boy!!!!! thats his penis imagine it leanin towards his left leg. its outlined in white. defo balls n wee wee ther :) congrats . im having a little boy and love him so muchies :)

Yep thats a little weenis alright :) Like someone else said, imagine it's laying against his little leg :happydance:

Definitely a boy - I have 4 girls and none have looked like that!!

i think it's boy bits but they are leaning to one side :D

I can't actually make out the boy bits but I definitely don't see any girl bits at all, so that makes me think :blue:!

I see a weenie, and I have 2 boys, but of course my boys showed us straight forward what they were, looks like his little weenie is off to the side a little by his leg!!! :) Congrats mama! :)

I see a weenie, and I have 2 boys, but of course my boys showed us straight forward what they were, looks like his little weenie is off to the side a little by his leg!!! :) Congrats mama! :)

Thank you sooo much :))

Yep it's floated up and rested against his leg

Defo a little boy you have there! Congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583