20 week ultrasound tomorrow..

sikswifey

Reaction score
This is my first, so I was wondering what exactly goes on during this appointment? That may sound like a stupid question but aside from finding out the gender, what else will I find out? Like if there is birth defects or something? Im so nervous about something being wrong..The baby kicks me all the time and moves alot, so wouldnt that mean that its generally healthy? Or are there things that could be really bad that I just wouldnt know about? Im such a damn worrier im just afraid theyll tell me something aweful and ill get stressed out and make everything worse for the baby..

From what I can remember, Its mostly just measuring bubs and all the bones and checking out organs and stuff. And yes you find out the sex!! "Generally" if something is wrong with bubs physically they would find it at the 12wk scan. But just be positive Im sure everything will be perfect :winkwink:

oh really! they said everything looked fine at 12 weeks! that makes me feel sooo much better. im such a hypochondriac i really hope i dont pass that on to my baby. i know i got it from my mom..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->