20 weeks 2 days

Angelj214

Reaction score
Hello everyone, F.T.M here :) Well About to be god willing! Had my first visit, Oct.1 to the doctor, took a while cause everything was booked up :/ but i am told that i was 19 weeks near 20 when i went. Everything seemed well other then i need to drink more water got tons of blood tests and pee tests! Waiting for the results, heard the baby's heart beat. And this Thursday i got to my first ultrasound. Hoping for a girl!

But my main question is , im still not really showing. I can feel the bump when i lay flat on my stomach, even a kick now and then. But no pretty preggo belly.. How long before i get one? Im not skinny. Lol, im 5'4 and 160 atm. Dont think ive gained much weight. But im very excited and want my belly..

I didn't really show till late with my son, and it wasn't till 30 odd weeks that strangers started to notice that I was pregnant. your baby might be further back, which would give you the lack of a bump.
also if you want more comments and peoples experience might be better of posting this in the 2nd tri section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->