20 weeks and still no bump :(

nlz2468

Reaction score
I have my 20 week scan in 3 days time and I have no bump to show for it except a horrible B shape belly (goes in at the belly button) looks like I have 2 tyres :(
I feel baby movin but no bump which is getting me down now I just feel fat!
x

Do you take weekly bump pics?

I wouldn't have even realised i was growing until i started. you might be surprised..

Don't worry about the B bump, it WILL round out soon, your uterus will pass your belly button in the next few weeks, don't let it get you down! xo

Feel like something is wrong with me :(
I have taken photos around 12 and 16 weeks but no difference I am so fed up so sceard of my 20 week scan x

There's nothing wrong. Different people show at different times, and even different amounts. I know getting a bump is one of the more exciting parts of being pregnant but it will happen soon. :D

my 20 week scan i had such a small bump that they thought it was my 12week, and thats the 2nd time round! Everyone is different though. You'll probably find that you suddenly 'pop' and grow a bump really quickly :)

I'm 22 weeks tomorrow, no bump and no movement. If it wasn't for seeing how active he was at my 20 week scan I'd be more worried x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->