20 weeks scan at 4.20pm ......worried!

Mrs P.

Reaction score
I have my 20 week scan this afternoon and I've been so worried about it for weeks now!
I'm convinced they're going to tell me something is wrong :sad2:

I hope I'm just being irrational! x

Good luck honey, I'm sure everything will be fine :hugs: xxx

I had mine earlier this week and was so nervous behorehand too, so I know how you feel. Just try and relax as best you can and best of luck, I hope it all goes well:flower:

Hey,

Hope all goes well!

Ive got mine in a couple of weeks and i too am petrified! Most women feel excited but im so scared.
Just goes to show the amount of love we already have for our little ones.

x

I think everyone is nervous getting to the 20 week scan. Good luck :hugs:

Aww I know how you feel. Fingers crossed everything will be ok x

I was exactly the same Hun.I'm sure everything will b fine.good luck xx

I was actually physically sick and nearly passed out before mine! I was having cold sweats and everything!! I'm sure everything will be fine sweetie so please try to stay calm and enjoy the experience :) I know its easier said then done XXX

CeeCee, I honestly think that's what I'll be like while I'm in the waiting room in a couple of weeks now. I've been looking forward to it for so long but since googling all the things that could be wrong, I've managed to terrify myself into thinking my baby's going to have something badly wrong with them- I really hope I'm just being stupid but now every time I think about my scan I feel dizzy and sick ! X

I was nervous and excited all at the same time ... almost to the point of throwing up beforehand. My husband was so ecstatic just to find out the gender, that he wasn't nervous in the slightest bit ... he kept saying to me "what is wrong with you, why are you so scared?!" We get worried because we can't physically see our babies daily. So it's completely normal to be nervous. It's an important scan for baby, because they take a lot of measurements, but just remember if something IS showing abnormal, it's not 100% guaranteed that there is something wrong.

I'd tell you to relax, but I know you wont! :) I know I didn't until I saw the little one on the screen! Enjoy your appointment!

I barely slept the night before mine, panicking they would say there was something wrong. I know it seems impossible but once you get into the room, try and relax a bit and just make the most of getting to see your bubba again :)

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->