20 Weeks Today!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Wantingbbbump, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Wantingbbbump

Wantingbbbump Airyonna is here 4/2/2012

I am just so happy to be able to say that I am now with my 4TH daughter that we are naming Airyonna Kathleen!! So far I have had a great pregnancy and I am praying that it will stay this good. I do have trouble with preterm labor and give birth early but so far I have been blessed with healthy preemies. My other girls were born at 37 weeks 35+5 weeks and 34 weeks with good birth weights 6lbs 3oz (37 wks) 6lbs 10oz (35+5 wks) and 5lbs 11oz (34 wks) At my scan Airy's weight was at 10.93 oz so as of yet she is gaining a good amount of weight. I am just on :cloud9: today and am looking forward to V-day in 4 weeks. The first 20 weeks has gone bye so fast!! I love feeling her playing and so does my other kids. I have to say that being pregnant is the BEST thing/feeling in the whole world! I am really going to miss it when she gets here sometime in the next 16 ~ 20 weeks. I am going to celebrate today by taking the tags off of her clothes and putting them away and getting her room started!!! Thank you for taking the time to read this and for sharing in my excitement!! :happydance:

2. beanzz

beanzz Mama to 2

Happy halfway :flower:

3. HiSmRs4LiFe

HiSmRs4LiFe Well-Known Member

I turn 20 weeks today too!!! I can totally relate about feeling so excited I posted about this same subject earlier today lol Glad all is going well for you, I hope everything continues to go well for you and your bump...take care hun

4. purplelilly

purplelilly Well-Known Member

congrats hon!!! Happy halfway and enjoy your day of preparing!

5. Wantingbbbump

Wantingbbbump Airyonna is here 4/2/2012

Congrats on hitting the half way point too!!!

6. littlemamana

littlemamana Mommy to Colin

Congratulations on your fourth baby girl and getting to the halfway mark! I can't wait until I can post about being 20 weeks and knowing what I'm having. It must be so exciting.

7. BabyGirl21

BabyGirl21 Well-Known Member

I'm 20 weeks tooo!! Congrats to everyone :)xxx

8. wavescrash

wavescrash Mom to 3 girls.

Congrats dear :) How exciting you're having another girl!!!!!!!