20 weeks!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by SummerStars, Aug 29, 2009.

1. SummerStars

SummerStars Well-Known Member

I can't believe I'm 20 weeks tomorrow! At last, I seem to be getting somewhere, I feel like I have been pregnant forever. :lol:

:happydance:

2. JessdueJan

JessdueJan Single Mam to 3 & 2 Whippets

Congrats :happydance:
    me too :yipee: and I know what you mean about feeling pregnant forever...now just another 20 to go :dohh: I'm hoping I can pass these next ones quickly though by buying all my baby things and getting organised :thumbup:
    x

3. EmmanBump

EmmanBump Guest

eeek i knew the feeling, the past 4 weekshave flown by since i had my scan :D
    xxxxxxx

4. SummerStars

Congrats to you too! :)

I still have to do the nursery and buy the big things like the cot and pram so I'm hoping that will pass another few weeks quickly.

In another 10 weeks we will be 30 weeks, and it will just be insane to think we will only have another 7 weeks to go until full term and 10 weeks until our due date. :D

5. JessdueJan

When I get to 30 weeks I'll probably be panicking about the pain in labour so wishing my pregnancy would slow down...I'm a wimp when it comes to pain and am just ignoring that completely atm :neutral:

I put a deposit down on my pram this morning because it was on offer and the offer ended tomorrow so It was the obvious plan :) They aren't going to deliver it until early December though. Still have my nursery to plan and buy for so looking forward to that...and I have no clothes yet so I think I'm due a shopping spree :happydance:

xx

6. Babybug

Babybug Well-Known Member

Congratulations, I feel like I have been pregnant for ever, have started counting backwards now so instead of thinking I am 24 weeks I think to my self only 16 weeks to go, makes it seem sooner I think.

7. SummerStars

I'm the same, I havn't watched any of the birth videos, read any of the birth stories - nothing. I prefer to bury my head in the sand about that thank you very much. :lol:

My sister keeps telling me that once you get closer to your due date you are so uncomfortable and you just want it over with, you don't even think about the pain just how great it will feel to be able to breathe properly again once it's over. So I'm taking some comfort from that. :thumbup:

8. SummerStars

Thanks hun.

I agree. From 21 weeks if you count backwards it's less time left to what you have already done so seems like no time! I think I will be doing the same thing.

9. Kota

Kota Mum and Preg!

Yay!! I'm the same, 20wks tomorrow and I can't wait! Feels like such a big milestone to get past this 1/2 way mark!! and I like the idea of counting down from now on rather then counting up!!

10. JessdueJan

wooo Kota and Summerstars :happydance: 20 weeks today ladies :D xx

11. QTPie

QTPie Well-Known Member

Congratulations :cloud9:

I can't remember what it feels like to be normal either... :dohh:

QT

12. Kota

Kota Mum and Preg!

woooo hooooooooooooo!!!

20 wks today!!