2010 WTT weight loss club *please post your updates*

Can I join? But I won't be back from vacation til the 13th... is that okay?? I don't want to expect myself to lose weight in Disneyworld :rofl:

Hi ladies. I accidentally clicked the mouse thingy on this laptop and ended up in the WTT thread. This post caught my eye as I struggled with my weight all my life. I know I am not WTT and am pregnant currently, but I just wanted to offer a couple tips for what worked for me. At my highest weight I was 250 lbs about 4 years ago. I lost 106 lbs in a little over a year. My ending weight was 144 and I have maintained that weight for 3 years til getting pregnant. The first thing I did was cut out sodas...all sodas including diet. I drank water by the tons. I also found a FREE website called www.sparkpeople.com. It is a website that customizes a plan made for you. You put in your starting weight and goal weight and then it will tell you how many calories you need to eat per day in order to meet that goal and you can count your calories using the built in program. It will also tell you how much exercise you need including strength training. I know I sound like I am advertising this site, but it helped me out a lot and it doesn't cost a dime. I counted everything I put in my mouth and tracked all my exercise. I started out only walking around the block and gradually made it to 2 miles a day..then 3 miles a day. I also alternated walking with some walkaerobics videos by Leslie Sansone. They are the walk away the pounds series. When I first started I could not make it through one workout, but once you get in the program it gets easier. I wish you all luck in your weight loss journey! I know how hard it is, but don't give up and you will reach your goals.

:hi: Can I join please?

I get married August 21st and since getting with H2B I have gone up a dress size! :( My aim is to feel thin again! :lol:

OMG I want to cry! I have just weighed myself and I have put 6lb on over Christmas!!!:cry:

Starting weight: 10 stone 4lbs
Target weight: 9 stone
Methods:
*I plan to buy a child sized plate so that I eat smaller portions.
*I have filled my fridge with fruit and vegetables which should help me if I really need to snack in the beginning.
*I WILL eat breakfast even if it is just a yoghurt!
*No more chocolate or crisps.
*Only healthy snacks.
*When the mornings lighten I will start running with my pooch!
*Borrowing my sisters Wii.
*I WILL use the cross trainer!
*Drink Green Tea and Fresh Lemon Water daily!
*Drink more water.

Hi ladies. I accidentally clicked the mouse thingy on this laptop and ended up in the WTT thread. This post caught my eye as I struggled with my weight all my life. I know I am not WTT and am pregnant currently, but I just wanted to offer a couple tips for what worked for me. At my highest weight I was 250 lbs about 4 years ago. I lost 106 lbs in a little over a year. My ending weight was 144 and I have maintained that weight for 3 years til getting pregnant. The first thing I did was cut out sodas...all sodas including diet. I drank water by the tons. I also found a FREE website called www.sparkpeople.com. It is a website that customizes a plan made for you. You put in your starting weight and goal weight and then it will tell you how many calories you need to eat per day in order to meet that goal and you can count your calories using the built in program. It will also tell you how much exercise you need including strength training. I know I sound like I am advertising this site, but it helped me out a lot and it doesn't cost a dime. I counted everything I put in my mouth and tracked all my exercise. I started out only walking around the block and gradually made it to 2 miles a day..then 3 miles a day. I also alternated walking with some walkaerobics videos by Leslie Sansone. They are the walk away the pounds series. When I first started I could not make it through one workout, but once you get in the program it gets easier. I wish you all luck in your weight loss journey! I know how hard it is, but don't give up and you will reach your goals.

Thankyou!!

I have just joined :D

Thanks for the recommendation Tinker I have just joined - they way I see it it's free and anything that might help can only be a good thing!

I have to say how good is that Spark People website?! I've just been looking around it and so far I am impressed :)

Am going to start logging everything from tomorrow as there is no point starting halfway through the day. Plus what better day to start than the first day of a new decade? Brunettebimbo what is yo0ur username on there I can add you as a friend if you like?

Here's my starting weight as of this morning for you to add to the stats!

Weight: 12 st 2 lbs

(I have lost 7 lbs since October when I started my ticker)

Hello ladies!

Saturday is upon us so please post your updates in this form:

Name
weight/bmi/inches on 2 jan
news

so for example:

Amygdala
BMI on 2 jan: 30.2
bought a pedometre and will aim to increase my steps a little every day this week.

So let's see how everyone's getting on!

I don't have any updates apart from what I posted up top! My diet starts today :)

I'm the same as brunetbimbo.. I have no updates yet as I only started yesterday, though I will be joining that sparklebox!! Thanks for recommending it!!

Good luck girliessss!!

Xxxxx

Hi girls

I'm wanting to lose a few extra pounds whilst WTT so will update with my starting weight/BMI etc once I've found out how much I've put back on over Christmas :blush:

A few people have already mentioned sparkpeople, which I've heard is a good website, but I used purpleweightloss last year, and found it really simple to use.

It's amazing how writing down what you eat helps with weight loss. I'm just glad I'm only starting today so that I don't have to think about how many Creme Eggs I've eaten over the last few days (don't ask :nope:)

Hi, am I too late to join? If not my current BMI is 27.4 (my absolute worst ever!) and my target is 24.

I aim to cut out snacks (my nemisis!) and be more active.

Good luck ladies, we can do it! :thumbup:

Hey girls, no change for me, done no exercise yet - still suffered with the cold, been having very lazy days. Figured I would start on 4th as thats when I am back at work x x

I'm starting tomorrow as well. Decided it was a good time as am back at work and it's always better to start at the beginning of a week. Plus AF is here so I am bloated with water retention :(

My 1st update will be on 11th January - fingers crossed it's a good one.

Good evening gals!

I hope it's okay I pop in and join this thread - I've been looking for some WTT ladies with weight to lose like myself.

Current BMI: 30
Target BMI: 22
Methods: Wii fit and dieting - cutting calories and watching red meats.

Here's a quote of motivation I wanted to share:

George Bernard Shaw
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

:D Good luck everybody!! You can DO it!

No change yet. Going to wait till after the festivities of this week, and the get on the ball, also using this week to inventory, and compile a list of good for you foods. Also starting to compile a list of exercises as well...

I'm now 10 stone 0 pounds!:happydance:

Wow congrats- that is fab news :thumbup:

remember slow and steady weight loss is the most effective, so dont be too disappointed if you don't quite keep up the weight loss at that speed.

Very impressive though! :happydance:

Name: Laura (KissingToast)

Weight: 12 St 5 lbs - put on 3 lbs since friday :(

Plan: Drink more water, get back onto SW and cut out junk & bread again, reduce alcohol, get back into my martial arts training starting Wed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->