2010 WTT weight loss club *please post your updates*

Weight = 12 stone 3 pounds

Lost 2 pounds this week :happydance: and 6 pounds in total! Same as you BrunetteBimbo - go us! :)

:lol: I'm not saying I'm going to stop but I do struggle getting any lower! :(

I've finally been able to start exercising (I was ill with sinusitus last week so did none), I'm starting gradually with my cross trainer because I am so unhealthy!! I have also been doing sit ups daily!

:lol: I'm not saying I'm going to stop but I do struggle getting any lower! :(

I've finally been able to start exercising (I was ill with sinusitus last week so did none), I'm starting gradually with my cross trainer because I am so unhealthy!! I have also been doing sit ups daily!

You're doing well! :) Im meant to be going back to training on wed so FXd I don't wimp out lol! Xxx

My friend and I are thinking abot joining Aquafit!! :happydance: I can't believe how much it all adds up to though!! Exercise should be free!!:growlmad:

Hey here is my update - put 2lbs on! lol. I thought i had been careful..ish!. Started slimming world last night so hoping that helps see a big change.

I have done a bit of exercise everyday since Thursday mainly 29 mins on Biggest Loser on Wii, then done 20 mins of own exercises everyday since.

Small steps this week, but want to do my keep fit dvd's in next few days.

Sooo Excited checked my measurements and I LOST half an inch!!! :happydance:

Course dad made brownies with fudge icing and I had two today:dohh: But still Half and inch is something:cloud9:

Sooo Excited checked my measurements and I LOST half an inch!!! :happydance:

Course dad made brownies with fudge icing and I had two today:dohh: But still Half and inch is something:cloud9:

:thumbup: Welldone thats brilliant!! :D

xxxx

ok so I am now massively confused... the scales at my parents house (where I live) say: 10s 10Ibs but the scales at my OH's (that are newer) say 10st 8Ibs... so I really dont have a clue what I am anymore... guna start fresh of my parents ones... :( :S

xxx

Just go with the lighter one! :)

Well i'm not going to be on the internet tomorrow so here is my early update

2/1/10 BMI = 27.4
9/1/10 BMI= 26.8
15/1/10 BMI = 26.6

So still an improvement!

Just go with the lighter one! :)

Well i'm not going to be on the internet tomorrow so here is my early update

2/1/10 BMI = 27.4
9/1/10 BMI= 26.8
15/1/10 BMI = 26.6

So still an improvement!

Well done!

I will update mine on Monday as that is my weigh in day!
Went to Aquafit last night, it was brill!!:thumbup:

:happydance: I lost 2 lbs this week! Which brings me down from Obese to Overwieght on the BMI scale (but I don't believe the BMI is an accurate assessment of people as it doesn't take into consideration muscle mass etc!)

Current weight = 12 St 1 lb.

Keeping it off is the next problem :rofl:

Congrats Kissingtoast, that is fab! I know what you mean about BMI, it is an odd system!

BrunetteBimbo, thats still progress, don't be down on yourself.

I think I will be putting on weight again this week. Need to focus!

I've totally fallen off the wagon yesterday. Had a fight with hubby in the morning (all sorted out now) so didn't feel like breakfast, then had sandwiches for lunch and finally stayed in work till 8 and then had pizza for dinner. :( Not a good day from a healthy living perspective... Also haven't had a chance to weigh in yet but am convinced I've gained weight again. Food was ok apart from yesterday (though not great) but I didn't manage to get in ANY exercise at all. I'm a bit scared to look at the scales to be honest. Especially because I'm also now right at the very fine line between overweight and obese. Don't wanna be obese. :(

Current BMI: 30.10. Not great but at least no increase.

I think I'm naughty :blush: I don't think I've lost a single lb :blush:

I seriously need to knuckle down

I feel I've let you down girls :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583