2010 WTT weight loss club *please post your updates*

Can I join? I started losing already, we'll be actively TTC this summer so I need to get my butt in gear before then.

SW 199
CW 182
GW 140
Methods: cutting take out, increasing fruits and veggies, love cardio at the gym

Welcome mbara and LimeFerret!

Well this week I put on a little - but I did have chip shop one day and McDonalds the next so i guess it's my own fault!

03/11/09 - 177 lbs
28/11/09 - 170 lbs :)
04/12/09 - 168 lbs :)
04/01/10 - 171 lbs :(
18/01/10 - 169 lbs :)
25/01/10 - 169 lbs
01/02/10 - 171 lbs :(
03/02/10 - 169 lbs
15/02/10 - 169 lbs
22/02/10 - 170 lbs :(

Hi ladies!!! Can I join in too?? :) We are going to start trying in October...CW is a horrible 320, GW by then is 250. Eventually i'd like to get down to 170...

Can I join pretty please? We are now officially ttc and would like to get my bmi within the healthy range so max being 25. Last year i lost ALOT of weight (just over 6st) And am now at a total loss of 7st. however my current bmi is 26.8 (come down from a massive 41.1 at the start of jan 09) For me to get to 25 means i need to lose just over a stone so would like to lose that by June x

Ok haven't hit the gym yet but thanks to a stomach bug,my appetite is not there. I'm down to 179. This week I hope to get to the gym at least three days and lose 2lbs

How rubbish I stayed the same this week :( better than putting on I guess! MUST do exercise this week that was my downfall last week (plus two naughty days last monday and tues!)

took a spin class today, feels so good to get back into the groove of things...The sun motivated me to get my booty out there. Looking to lose 3lbs this week!

I'm avoiding the scales this week - too depressing :( Hopefully get back on track next week!

Well done everyone who is maintaining or loosing!!

I'm going to join you guys, if you don't mind!

We'll be TTC from Aug when we go on our honeymoon. I lost 2st last year for our wedding in December but since then I've lost all motivation with the gym and have stuffed my face with all the forbidden food I couldn't eat before the wedding! So as a result I've put on half a stone I reckon. Oops!

So on Mon I'm off back to Weight Watchers. This is how I lost all my weight last year. I find it works for me as it fits in with eating out etc. I'd like to be 10st for our honeymoon & TTC. (was 10st 4lb for wedding) I've been fully back into the exercise for the last 2 weeks so just need to sort out the food!

So....

Start weight: 10st 10lb (ish I reckon, will update on Mon!)
Goal weight: 10st
Method: Weight Watchers diet plus exercise of one gym sesh, one spin class and one run per week.

Happy girl I am!! Lost 4lb this week :happydance: 10lb to go till im at the highest of my ideal weight.. id like to be able to maintain so giving myself 6lb to play with so i guess i have upto 16lb left to lose but 10 sounds better :winkwink:

ugh, haven't been doing too well for the past week...stress at work is getting to me! Have to leave that stuff at work and focus on happy things when I'm at home. Back to the gym tomorrow!

It was worse than I thought at Weight Watchers tonight! So....

Start weight: 10st 13.5lbs (!!!!!)
Method: WW diet (21 pts a day), one gym session, one spin class and one run per week.

Have to be slim for honeymoon & TTC! xxx

Method: WW diet (21 pts a day), one gym session, one spin class and one run per week.

LOST 1 lb!

03/11/09 - 177 lbs
28/11/09 - 170 lbs
04/12/09 - 168 lbs
04/01/10 - 171 lbs
18/01/10 - 169 lbs
25/01/10 - 169 lbs
01/02/10 - 171 lbs
03/02/10 - 169 lbs
15/02/10 - 169 lbs
22/02/10 - 170 lbs
08/03/10 - 169 lbs

so I'm going to start taking zumba classes with a friend, hopefully a fun effective way to help me lose weight

so I'm going to start taking zumba classes with a friend, hopefully a fun effective way to help me lose weight

Ive done Zumba online (downloaded the workouts) They are sooooo good and then I went to a Zumba class and it was pants! :growlmad: I wants impressed at all, I hope your classes are alot better then the ones here with PROPER instructors who can actually dance lol

Good luck on WW, Ill be on week 7 of ww as of tomorrow, its nice because you dont feel like your on a diet and its really easy to count the points if you have all the books and the calculators are a god send if your in a supermarket!! Think so far ive lost about 10lb on ww which isnt too bad as they say you should lose between 1-2lb a week on ww. Hope you manage to lose the weight for the honeymoon :thumbup: I want to lose atleast another 9lb before ttc in june xx

Zumba is a combination of latin and current hip hop music. Basically a big dance party! What better way to lose weight than to have fun dancing? Right up my alley, I'm always looking for fun, new ways to get active You Tube it, it looks like a blast and my friend said she was sweating her butt off

Hey can I join? I am 9 stone 4 and would like to be 8 stone 5 by August :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->