2011 WTT-ers?

that sounds like a good idea :) any ideas for names anyone? and a good signature?xxxx

God don't ask me I'm crap with giving stuff names. lol and I'm even worse with making sig...maybe we got somebody really creative here who can sort us out. lol

Sounds like a brill idea, how do we do it though? I'm new so I'm still getting used to things..!:wacko:

Ooh I like the sound of this too! Would be nice to be a member of a group!

i'll do my best to do a signature if we can come up with a name :) im kind of creative lol..! xxxx

Can you explain how the group works like how do we join where on the site is it etc, sorry to be a bit dumb lol I am new after all :)

As for the name.... hmmm....

well theres a group section but you don't have to go on it, you can just have a thread on wtt with the name of the group usually. just there so we can share our experiences and most importantly get to countdown to ttc together :)
xxxx

Oh yeh found the groups bit, so are we gonna put it on there or start our own thread? I can't think of a good name! I don't have a creative bone in my body! I'm so excited to share our journeys to TTC it will be amazing if we're bump buddies too!! :) xx

ok dont laugh if this is a really stupid suggestion but could have something along the lines of rabbits, at it like rabbits, as 2011 is the chinese year of the rabbit?!
i dunno... i dont mind critisicm btw lol.. :p
xxxx

I'm defo in. :flower:

Anybody got any name idea's? Just throw them in maybe we can make something out of it. :thumbup:

Bumps2be 2011
BabyBoom2011
BabyFever2011

Just some things that popped into my mind.

i assume my at it like rabbits is a nono ha :p
xxxx

Ha ha love it! I intend to book a holiday specifically for the job :) x

Haha...admin might not think it's a good name for a group. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member