2011 WTT-ers?

Yeah no problem! :flower:

Thanks for sorting it out! :flower:

My OH has suggested "Trying to conceive Olympic sons for 2012" something tells me he would like a little boy.... I don't think we should put this in the poll lol. He is a cheeky so and so!! xx

haha :p nice to see input from the ohs!!
ttc 2012 olympic babies is pretty similar...? :pxxxx

Yes it's very similar.. but like you said it does exclude anyone who conceives in Jan-March! My OH is so convinced we will have a boy for our first, although I know he'd also love it if we had a daughter!

Be good when we get the group set up with our chosen name :D xxx

hmmmm... they can still be olympic babies if theyre not born in 2012...? i dnooo... i really like the name :)
yeah same, we're convinced itll be a boy first, mainly just because of it really running in my family... would be quite shocked if it was a girl first... but definitely over the moon!xxxx

Yeh I do quite like the olympic theme, we'll have to see what the poll says!! I don't mind what we have as long as it's healthy, I'd be over the moon either way!! My OH's Dad is a twin, and his Nan on his Mum's side is a twin, so we could possibly have twins, which would be great! xxx

hello ladies how you all doing today?

loving the poll idea cant wait

i hope for twins (yep im crazy lol) i dont think i have any in my family but i think my oh's family does but im not to sure xxx

I thought my mate was totally crazy when she told me about this book about choosing the sex of the baby. She read (she doesn't even have or want children lol) it and was the only one together with hubby (who of course wanted a son lol) who was convinced I was pregnant with a baby. Everybody else including me thought it was a girl.
She read when you have sex mainly on the day of your ovulation or the day after it's more likely to be boy, and for a girl you should have sex just before you ovulate.
I used a persona to help me find my ovulation day (period was all over the place due to the implant) and we mainly had sex on my O day and just after.

i thinbk i'd like a girl next and i would like twins to. my dad is a twin but dont know if it makes a difference.
will look out for poll. did you say it was on saturday?
Hope your all well xx

Yeah gonna put the poll up tomorrow...Gonna add an link to the thread on here. x

I'll be in work tomorrow- so only access to internet on phone and I don't think polls work on it for some reason.. So put an extra vote for ttc 2012 olympic babies ;) xxx

i thinbk i'd like a girl next and i would like twins to. my dad is a twin but dont know if it makes a difference.
will look out for poll. did you say it was on saturday?
Hope your all well xx

They say it skips a generation so you could very well have twins! I'd love to have twins.

Am looking forward to seeing the results of the poll tomorrow, and setting our brand new group up!! xxx :happydance:

I'm going to put a poll up in a min (cause I'm away all day tomorrow).

Voting time is until Wednesday (I think that enough time, but if there are hardly any votes by then we might extend the time to vote)!

:flower:

VOTE HERE!
https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/283902-wtt2011-voting-thread.html

:flower:

No problem hun. Sry that I had to do it tonight...got a million things to do tomorrow so it would be crap if I wouldn't put the poll up until tomorrow night. x

It's ok, we've got quite a lot on tomorrow too! Have to make the most of weekends together! OH has gone out urban exploring tonight, really not my kinda thing!!

hi ladies... I am from Australia and my ES is 10, our YS is 7, our DD is 9mths and WTT Jan-Mar 2011... I would like a summer baby (end of yr for us here) so yeah

Good Luck everyone and look forward tro travelling this journey and into the new TTC one with you all...

Skye xx

Welcome to WTT :) hope you find the forum as helpful as I have so far!

Has everybody voted on out poll yet? Everybody vote for our new name!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->