2011 WTT-ers?

The voting is tied at the moment! How is everyone today? xx :)

Hey everyone! I figured I would join in here since my OH and I have decided to wait until November 2011.

We're waiting because we need to get more financially stable and we want to get married before we try for #3. Why is everyone else waiting, if you don't mind me asking?

We are waiting because we have both just started new careers and bought our first house together and also I don't finish studying until summer 2011. So we are waiting until July 2011. It can't come quick enough :) x

We are waiting cause LO is just 6 months old...it would be madness to have one now. And because OH's reg is a training reg until 2014 which means no deployments for him, so no point in rushing into another pregnancy.

When you going to close the poll WelshWarriors? I keep checking to see what it's looking like! Are you going to set the group up too? :D xx

I will do the creativey bit for our signatures :) xxxx

Hi all! Hope you don't mind me joining in... I'm a newbie to all of this (both forum and WTT). DH and I are WTT #1 in Jan 2011... I am very excited that there are other likeminded people out there to chat with - silly me didn't realise that I wasn't neurotic for wanting to obsess about everything baby!! lol.

Hello :) Welcome to WTT!! My OH thinks I'm neurotic for obsessing about everything baby, he is coming round to realise it's all normal though I think!! :)

Hope your TTC date comes around quickly and look forward to chatting to you :) xx

When you going to close the poll WelshWarriors? I keep checking to see what it's looking like! Are you going to set the group up too? :D xx

Gonna close the voting tomorrow evening and then set the group up, if that's ok with everybody. Ppl had a week to vote then, I think that should be enough time! :flower:

i'm waiting til 2011 cos caleb is only 3 month's and make sure my diabetes is ok to. How is everyone cant wait to have a new group to join and hope the time flys x x

Here is our new name and our new group! :happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/288016-bumps2be2011.html#post4628721​

:flower:

Oh my - I didn't realise this all spawned off my thread, or that there were so many of us.....Come join the group everyone :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->