2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for the Next sale, I've got a VIP slot for tomorrow and there's tons of great stuff in there! The Mama's and Papa's snug is down to £20 so I'll be grabbing one of those, amongst lots of other things lol :D

I can't wait for next sale too. What times ur VIP? I've just wrote my looooooooooooooooooong list out...

I'm all shopped.. just gotta finish off my wrapping! Looking forward to next years bargain thread too :)

5pm, from what I know it's the first slot :) I've not even looked properly yet, gotta do it later and make my list. Seen some gorgeous sparkly pink Converse for DD that I need to have (even though they won't fit for another year probably lol).

The earliest slot i could get is 9.30pm tomorrow :( i hope theres some good stuff left. i booked my slot as soon as i got my email and even tried logging on in the morning before the email came but it wouldn't let me do it! I normally get a much earlier slot though.

Thanks fairyflowers, i managed to get the gaga tops for my wee Alex I've had my eye on for ages.
Prob be huge but stuff it :rofl:

Thats ok atomic pink! I stayed up til 12 last night n ordered myself a new wardrobe xxx

I earliest slot I got is 6:00 am Sunday. I thought that was good until I saw people on here having even earlier ones :dohh:

I got one this year too, and left the 6 and 7.30 am on sunday - sod that! Im already up at stupid o clock o boxing day!

Does anyone know if the mothercare 20% off works on everything or just toys? as i need to order a car seat :flower:

Does anyone know if the mothercare 20% off works on everything or just toys? as i need to order a car seat :flower:

£10 off when spending £120 on a car seat (I think that's what it was anyway):

https://www.mothercarebabyandmeclub.com/VOUCHERS/22139_Pack_5_Vouchers_EMAIL.pdf

Mines 8pm tonight as I didn't get back til late and notice had a vip on the day they gave them out.. I have a looooong list so might be able to get some bits lol but will still be going store on boxing day!!

Does anyone know any good websites for Uggs please?xx

https://www.rubbersole.co.uk

20% discount code RSXMAS. Valid until Mon 31 Dec 2012. Delivery is free. :thumbup:

I have tried to PM you, but your inbox is full. Send me a quick PM when you get a chance to clear some inbox space. ;)

Thanks, Piperette :)
Does anyone know how I delete PMs on the mobile site? xx

These bargains have run dry

I think it's because not only have most people finished their Christmas shopping but most of the bargains were online bargains and wouldn't reach us in time for Christmas :(

Yeah i guess sooo, i think there should be a thread like this all year round!!

When u download the mothercare app u get £10 off £50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back