2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally gutted the next sale starts at 6!! I've never been before but want to go with my friend only problem- I have to be at work at 7!!!! So will have like 40 mins to get in get what I need pay and out!!! Mmmmmmmm!

I had a VIP slot this morning but as normal there was only crappy bits left :-( mainly I want baby grows for Freya cause there so expensive there full price but I really like them from there.

I didn't find much on very tbh thought it was a bit pants

Totally gutted the next sale starts at 6!! I've never been before but want to go with my friend only problem- I have to be at work at 7!!!! So will have like 40 mins to get in get what I need pay and out!!! Mmmmmmmm!

U will need to que for hours to get in there for 6, have u been to one before? I plan on getting there at 2ish in the morning!

Omg your going at 2 to que till 6? Will you sleep or anything? :flower:

Hi will anyone be shopping in the jan/after crimbo sales for anything? I've just had a few bits for myself then plan on shopping after for clothes or whatever, will the thread continue into the sales!?

Omg your going at 2 to que till 6? Will you sleep or anything? :flower:

Yeh I wanna b nr the front as it gets veeeeeeeeery busy, the que goes on for miles.. I wanna get some sleep this year.. On the summer 1 me & my mum through an all nighter cos we didn't see the point in going to sleep.. We was the 1st in the que lol

I think it depends where you live/which one you go to. I've been to three different ones here, less than 10 people in the lines each time and been to the Portmouth one and its the same

Thats lucky. Every next store I've been to always gets busy x

weve got about 4 nexts in stoke so queues are never too bad FX'd

U will need to que for hours to get in there for 6, have u been to one before? I plan on getting there at 2ish in the morning!

The one I'm going to is quite small, I spoke to a friend who goes every year and she gets there for an hour-half hour before and is in and out in 40 mins! If its manic when I get there I'll just give it up as a bad job, but there's a massive store about 10 mins from it so think most will go there. This one the girl I'm going with this year went in mid day and still got a full wardrobe for her little girl. X

I got to ours about 9.00am last year and the que for the tills was massive, i was stood in it an hour but can't go too early as we don't drive and have to get the bus into town. x

Does anyone know if there is a working mothercare free delivery code floating around anywhere?

Does anyone know if there is a working mothercare free delivery code floating around anywhere?

No free delivery, but 20% off toys over £15 spend (works on toy sale) if it is toys you are ordering.

Next sale done £230 spent!!!!! And in work on time lol.

Don't suppose anyone has the 20% code for mothercare do they? Or have ELC started their sale yet and a code?

Thanks! :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back