2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone happen to have a code for mothercare? Clothes not toys- I'm desperate for maternity tops!!

I've done next sale too, £240 lighter now, but got some goodies.. was freeeeeezing though!

i only did £150 at next this year, wasnt that great in my store :(!

My sil is expecting a boy in a month so got a couple of bits for him too, I'm at work now but can't wait to get home a check what I've got, there's so much stuff I can't remember lol.

Ladies I wanted to stop by and thank you all for the wonderful bargains this year in the grotto. Without you all my Christmas would have cost a hell of a lot more. It's been the best one yet. We managed to really go to town on gifts for both our boys but cost us a fraction of the price!! Thank you once again, hope you all enjoyed your Christmases and I'm looking forward to the 2013 bargain thread

Xxxxxxxxx

I only spent £130 well £30 as I had a gift card ours was rubbish this year as well 3-4 boys til 10years was wiped out in minutes lol

I spend the huge grand total of £11.50! Ours was shocking, I bought DD some hitops and DS a top x

My next sale was shocking, They had one whole rail!
The staff had piles out back and they came out at breaks to buy it all :-/

is there a way to get free delivery to a next store during sale periods? as i wanted to get my lo a coat but didnt want to pay £4 for delivery when it wont be here for at least 6 weeks!

im going to pop to town later, will pop in the next shop but i highly doubt there will be anything for kids, they usually have 1 rail for boys and girls!

You cant get free delivery on sale items with a code or to store you either pay the delivery or don't have it.

I used to work for next. I used to love working christmas eve and picking out all my stuff it ALMOST made it worth being up early on boxing day to work lol

i popped to the shop instead and got my lo a coat for next year a different but much cheaper than online :)

Just a little bargain - Tesco Chilly and Friends soft toys are now £1.75 reduced from £3.50, they include an elf that a few of the ladies on here have been using as their elf on a shelf - I picked one up to put away for when Eden is old enough :) just thought I'd share, they look like this

https://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/3/5/1/2/1/2/webimg/630564130_tp.jpg

I got an awesome bargain today. I was at the Designer outlet mall and had a wee look in the fossil shop. Was looking at the bracelets for my friends birthday but the cheapest was still £30 then I saw a necklace I really liked and when I looked at the price it said £4.99. There were 3 and they all had the same price ...... I didn't want to have to go up to the desk and look daft when it turned out it was a mistake so I asked one of the assistants and she said yes it was £45 and now £4.99 your not the only person who has asked that lol !!

It was the only thing reduced and was just in amongst all the £40-£50 necklaces and was part of there buy one get one half price promotion. So i bought 2 for £7.50 !! When it should have cost me £90

So pleased ! It is lovely and I think I will keep the other one for my friends 30 as I reckon my other friend will think I am mad if I give her a £45 necklace when we usually spend £10-15

Any smyths free del codes? Only spending £11.99 so £4.99 postage is a bit steep lol x

carbafe we were at the Designer Outlet today (livi?) and got some good bargains too in Fred Perry :haha: I love the sales!!

Anyone seen any offers or reductions on the innotab games? Really begrudge paying £20 a game when the leappad ones have been on offer for £12.99 and stuff lol

Just before christmas toys r us had innotab games on 3 for 2. dont know if they still are though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"