2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by jenny_wren, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CottlestonPie

CottlestonPie Mummy to Toby

Does anyone happen to have a code for mothercare? Clothes not toys- I'm desperate for maternity tops!!

2. xSophieBx

xSophieBx Mummy to a Beautiful Girl

I've done next sale too, £240 lighter now, but got some goodies.. was freeeeeezing though!

3. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

i only did £150 at next this year, wasnt that great in my store :(!

4. ljo1984

ljo1984 2DDs,2angels <3

My sil is expecting a boy in a month so got a couple of bits for him too, I'm at work now but can't wait to get home a check what I've got, there's so much stuff I can't remember lol.

5. Kcsbaby

Kcsbaby Well-Known Member

Ladies I wanted to stop by and thank you all for the wonderful bargains this year in the grotto. Without you all my Christmas would have cost a hell of a lot more. It's been the best one yet. We managed to really go to town on gifts for both our boys but cost us a fraction of the price!! Thank you once again, hope you all enjoyed your Christmases and I'm looking forward to the 2013 bargain thread

Xxxxxxxxx

6. sweetlullaby

sweetlullaby Well-Known Member

I only spent £130 well £30 as I had a gift card ours was rubbish this year as well 3-4 boys til 10years was wiped out in minutes lol

7. emilyjade

emilyjade mummy of two!

I spend the huge grand total of £11.50! Ours was shocking, I bought DD some hitops and DS a top x

8. Emma&Freya

Emma&Freya Well-Known Member

Disney store have a sale on, I spent 60 quid in there yesterday

9. Charlotte-j

Charlotte-j Mum of 2.

My next sale was shocking, They had one whole rail!
    The staff had piles out back and they came out at breaks to buy it all :-/

10. Lollip0p

Lollip0p Well-Known Member

is there a way to get free delivery to a next store during sale periods? as i wanted to get my lo a coat but didnt want to pay £4 for delivery when it wont be here for at least 6 weeks!

im going to pop to town later, will pop in the next shop but i highly doubt there will be anything for kids, they usually have 1 rail for boys and girls!

11. Boony

Boony Mummy to 3

You cant get free delivery on sale items with a code or to store you either pay the delivery or don't have it.

I used to work for next. I used to love working christmas eve and picking out all my stuff it ALMOST made it worth being up early on boxing day to work lol

12. Lollip0p

Lollip0p Well-Known Member

i popped to the shop instead and got my lo a coat for next year a different but much cheaper than online :)

13. Sun_Flower

Sun_Flower Mum to 2 Beautiful Girls

Just a little bargain - Tesco Chilly and Friends soft toys are now £1.75 reduced from £3.50, they include an elf that a few of the ladies on here have been using as their elf on a shelf - I picked one up to put away for when Eden is old enough :) just thought I'd share, they look like this

https://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/3/5/1/2/1/2/webimg/630564130_tp.jpg

14. carbafe

carbafe Well-Known Member

I got an awesome bargain today. I was at the Designer outlet mall and had a wee look in the fossil shop. Was looking at the bracelets for my friends birthday but the cheapest was still £30 then I saw a necklace I really liked and when I looked at the price it said £4.99. There were 3 and they all had the same price ...... I didn't want to have to go up to the desk and look daft when it turned out it was a mistake so I asked one of the assistants and she said yes it was £45 and now £4.99 your not the only person who has asked that lol !!

It was the only thing reduced and was just in amongst all the £40-£50 necklaces and was part of there buy one get one half price promotion. So i bought 2 for £7.50 !! When it should have cost me £90

So pleased ! It is lovely and I think I will keep the other one for my friends 30 as I reckon my other friend will think I am mad if I give her a £45 necklace when we usually spend £10-15

15. missbabypo

missbabypo Mummy to Riley and Bump!

Any smyths free del codes? Only spending £11.99 so £4.99 postage is a bit steep lol x

16. AP

AP Well-Known Member

carbafe we were at the Designer Outlet today (livi?) and got some good bargains too in Fred Perry :haha: I love the sales!!

17. sweetlullaby

sweetlullaby Well-Known Member

Anyone seen any offers or reductions on the innotab games? Really begrudge paying £20 a game when the leappad ones have been on offer for £12.99 and stuff lol

18. Boony

Boony Mummy to 3

Just before christmas toys r us had innotab games on 3 for 2. dont know if they still are though.

19. carbafe

carbafe Well-Known Member

Yeah Livingstone :) I love shopping there ! :)

20. **angel**

**angel** SAHM to 4 babas

Tesco have flying hawk lightning McQueen for £16.50 xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.