2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argos had some good bits including Happyland and Asda have 110l toy boxes with lids for £9.

I can do it unless someone else wants to?

Go for it, hun. :thumbup: I was going to ask JennyWren, but she hasn't been on since before Christmas.

I don't think I'd have enough time on my hands to keep it up.

Argos had some good bits including Happyland and Asda have 110l toy boxes with lids for £9.

Do you have a link for that toy boxes? Is it just a plain plastic storage tote or an actual toy box?

Grotto girls bargain thread 2013!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/s...girls-bargain-thread-2013-a.html#post24520671

There you go :D

Do you have a link for that toy boxes? Is it just a plain plastic storage tote or an actual toy box?

It was a plastic box with lid, can only find the clear version online but in store it was blue with red lid.

Definetly not christmasy but i'm after the elc water and sand table but does anyone know if it was come down in price before summer is over? I have a birthday code that is valid until end of jan so would i be better just using that?

Definetly not christmasy but i'm after the elc water and sand table but does anyone know if it was come down in price before summer is over? I have a birthday code that is valid until end of jan so would i be better just using that?

I remember that was on offer around the girls birthday at the end of June if that helps xxx

Yeh I think it's on offer quite frequently. My mum got Imogen and my nephew one at end of summer and put away for Xmas. X

20% off all baby and toddler toys at ELC. The happy land village and zoo are both half price (£30 instead of £60).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back