~ 2012 July Babies ~

Viking15

Mommy
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm looking for bump buddies! Let's get through this together. My due date based on my LMP is July 15. We are hoping for a boy. We were both born in July and got married in July. I guess it was just destined to be our big month.
I hope to see all my LUTW girls here and everyone else is welcome too. Congrats on your :bfp:

July 1 Okmomma
July 1 Marissa08
July 3 Rebecca_mom2b
July 5 GreenFingers
July 5 Tansey
July 5 Klsltsp
July 6 MillandRox
July 6 2012Hoping :angel:
July 7 SuperAwesome
July 7 Indigo77
July 9 MissyR
July 9 Tracy143
July 10 NixandBump
July 12 Motherof3soon
July 13 InVivoVeritas
July 13 PeaceBaby :angel:
July 13 reach_eden
July 14 LouLouM85
July 15 Viking15 :angel:
July 16 FeliciaD
July 16 Chrissie33
July 16 Bubbywings
July 19 Sheri2
July 20 Conina
July 21 MySillyGirls
July 23 Miss_C
July 23 Beautygirl73
July 26 Southan
July 27 Strawbell
July 28 Gandpmom :baby::baby:
July 31 RNTTC2011

Yay! I'm glad you started this thread. July's definitely a banner month for you!

Flipper is due July 7ish. I can't wait! 2012 is going to be a huge, busy, wonderful year.

Hi, count me in too!!! I'm due on the 6th of July 2012.

I cant believe i'm actually saying 'i'm due', as this pregnancy has been long waited!!! I dotn think it has sunk in yet! So glad i found this forum so that i can have some others to go through this with.:hugs:

SA you're already pea-sized! So exciting.
I can't wait either. I'm still fairly anxious but at least I'm sleeping better now. Not much action here that I can feel at least. I'm just waiting for the other shoe (aka morning sickness) to drop. Maybe I'll get lucky. My mother had it very badly apparently with both pregnancies.
Anybody have MS yet? I don't feel exhausted all the time yet either. Although last night by bed time I certainly knew I wasn't going to be able to go another step. Straight to bed for me. I'm normally not like that so maybe it will all begin shortly.

Hi all - so glad to see you all over here!! :happydance::happydance:

From the NHS website it looks like my due date is 20 July. No symptoms at all except a really weird taste in my mouth - not metallic, more like sour cream?? And hoping to get away without MS fingers crossed - neither my sister nor my mum has ever had any - and they have 7 kids between them!

I was out with work last night - oh to live in a culture where not drinking isn't weird!! At one point they were chanting "Ditch the car! Ditch the car!" And over the next few weeks I still have to get through a Christmas do, hen night and wedding with the same group of people...

I am glad you started this - Hi everyone x x

I am due around 5th July and I have my 7 week scan on Wednesday, time is really dragging so looking forward to having you all to go through this together!!

I have been incredibly tired since about 4 weeks and have lots of dizziness, I had IVF and had 2 little embryo's put back so we get to find out on Wednesday how many I have in here!

GF, super exciting! I hope you get twins. I have always wanted twins. They are so fascinating. I don't get even a visit with the doctor until December 7. It feels like an eternity... You will share pictures of course!

Conina, what a difficult spot. I had someone comment on what I was drinking the other night. I had some girls over for a knitting circle. I was the only one not drinking. They all know I have been on a diet, so I used the excuse that if I was going to eat bad things I couldn't drink too. Too many calories. They accepted it and moved on. It's so hard to fib! I want to shout it to the world. But I want to make sure everything is okay first.
Is anyone telling yet?

:wave: everyone!

I have been having nausea :sick: and am also incredibly tired all the time. :sleep:

My mom and siblings know and my DH's parents know. :wacko:
It was probably not a smart move, but we couldn't keep our big mouths shut. :haha:

Conina....OMG.....Congrats! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Green....Very exciting! Do you think it's twins? I'm looking forward to the scan pic on Wednesday!

Indigo, good to see you and I hope you are feeling much better. You regret telling? I am bursting, but we've decided to wait until at least the first scan, but hoping to tell after the initial testing. That is a long time to wait especially with the holidays. I will have a hard time not telling my parents on Thanksgiving.
Anybody wanting to do a natural birth? I do, but I feel uneducated about it. I am not sure about any of this stuff, and since I can't tell anyone yet I can't ask anyone. Ugh...

Viking, I also used calories as an excuse - they all know I've been doing slimming world so it worked ok. It'll never work for the wedding though...

Indigo - :wave: so glad you're back hun.

We haven't told anyone as yet - but I was over at my mum's today and it was sooo hard not to say anything. But all my nephews etc were there so it was a bit of a madhouse anyway so not the right time

Hi ladies! Based on my LMP I am due around July 12. Awesome thread!

Hi ladies, may I join you? Based on Lmp i'm due 5th july :)

Hi. I just found out today and I'm due on the 26th of July. It's an early result as I'm only 10DPO. This will be our second. Already have a daughter who's 4.

Congratulations everyone.

Conina....OMG.....Congrats! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Green....Very exciting! Do you think it's twins? I'm looking forward to the scan pic on Wednesday!

Thanks i promise to post the pick!! I can't imagine both could have made it but I am so tired sometimes I think there must be two.... Not long now, 3 more sleeps!!

Anyone else having a 7 week scan?

We told quite a lot of people about doing ivf so have had to tell more than we would have wanted already...it's hard not to shout it from the roof tops though!!

Hi everyone, may I join you - according to FF based on LMP July 23rd based on Ovulation July 21st!! So somewhere around there.

We have been ttc for almost 2 years now and am cautiously excited about this one sticking, tests have been getting darker and darker and today the test line came up way in advance of the control line and is very much darker still!!

Not going to see doc or anything until December 1st when we will be 6/7 weeks when he will do a scan and order some bloods. With the losses and chemicals we don't want to build hope sup too early.

Symptoms so far - super super sore boobs, heartburn 24/7 and bloody insomnia and crazy dreams!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->