2013 losses- rainbow baby making thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedgeez

Mummy to my rainbow
Reaction score
Hi ladies! :hi:

so this is the group we spoke about making. just let me know when your TTC and ill add you to the list.

This group is for the ladies who lost a precious angel in 2013. feel free to join us :flower:

fingers crossed for the beautiful rainbows :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

Sedgeez - TTC March
LucyLake - TTC April/May
Jessshakespea - TTC March
Cloves - TTC April/May
Neverending -TTC April
Raggydoll - TTC March
Shouse -TTC March
Danni8394 -TTC April/May
George83 -TTC May
Greener Grass - TTC March
Chathamlady - TTC May
Kasey84 -TTC March
Nimyra - TTC April/May
Skywalker - TTC April/May
Tasha - TTC March
Misscalais - TTC March
Mah0113 - TTC March
Ece77 -TTC June
Cryssie - TTC May/June
DebbieDobs - TTC April
Tamina800 - TTC April
Robyn1990 - TTC April/May

Thank you for making this thread Sedgeez. <3 I'm waiting for my AF anxiously and ovulating currently. Hoping to get a :bfp: in April/early May! <3 :dust:

Thank you for making this thread Sedgeez. <3 I'm waiting for my AF anxiously and ovulating currently. Hoping to get a :bfp: in April/early May! <3 :dust:

:hugs:

Ill be DTD as soon as i sort my little mental issue out i spoke about in one of my threads. when i had the pregnancy tissue removed, i cant get it out of my head. im thinking of speaking to my doctor when i next see her if i havent over come it by then. i just need to keep trying :thumbup:

We're gonna start asap. :) I haven't got anywhere used to the idea of not being pregnant but its more a timing thing for us. I think its like falling off a horse for me, if I don't get straight back on I'll lose my nerve! not gonna wait for af either, just the o! So if I stop bleeding and my levels go down.... :spermy: got a load of opks in the cupboard, glad I never chucked them!

I lost my baby in Jan. Had a period in Feb. And just started AF again today, but so far it has had big clots. I am thinking it is another miscarriage. Going to try next few months, but going to talk to doctor first. But put me for April or May.

We're gonna start asap. :) I haven't got anywhere used to the idea of not being pregnant but its more a timing thing for us. I think its like falling off a horse for me, if I don't get straight back on I'll lose my nerve! not gonna wait for af either, just the o! So if I stop bleeding and my levels go down.... :spermy: got a load of opks in the cupboard, glad I never chucked them!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

lots of baby dust to you!!

last time when i was TTC my doctor just said to DTD every 2 days to catch my fertile period due to me having irregular periods. she never advised me on my cycles etc :shrug: so i feel like a newbie really.

ill just being doing it every 2 days now but if AF comes along then ill be purchasing a thermometer so i can check my cycles and when i o :thumbup:

hopefully ill catch it and a rainbow will make an appearance!

:flower:

I lost my baby in Jan. Had a period in Feb. And just started AF again today, but so far it has had big clots. I am thinking it is another miscarriage. Going to try next few months, but going to talk to doctor first. But put me for April or May.

im so sorry for your loss and what your now going through. ill put you on the list and i hope everythings ok
:hugs::hugs:

Sorry to hear that cloves. :( :hugs:

Sedgeez I would be useless at charting. I have an app on my phone you can put all sorts in but I just put in AF and opk results!

:dust: to everyone!

Sorry to hear that cloves. :( :hugs:

Sedgeez I would be useless at charting. I have an app on my phone you can put all sorts in but I just put in AF and opk results!

:dust: to everyone!

ill be using fertility friend if it comes to it. im hopeless at all that :haha:

:flower:

Wow is my phone messing up! Put me down for april please we will try right after af thinking I o'd last night respectfully waiting for my partner he would feel more comfortable after af so if I miscarry again he won't think it's because we tried to soon even with the doctors go ahead

Wow is my phone messing up! Put me down for april please we will try right after af thinking I o'd last night respectfully waiting for my partner he would feel more comfortable after af so if I miscarry again he won't think it's because we tried to soon even with the doctors go ahead

ill add you to the list :flower:

Hi everyone. :hi:

I found out I was miscarrying 5 weeks ago and had an ERPC nearly 4 weeks ago. Me and DH would like to ttc ASAP I just need the bleeding to stop.

I'm feeling a bit frustrated with the bleeding now. I went to out of hours yesterday evening as my bleeding became a lot heavier and clotty. The dr seemed sure it was the start of my period but today I've got a bit of a temperature, so it's back to the GP for me tomorrow.

Good luck to you all. I hope we're all sharing a PAL journey together soon.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I found out I was miscarrying 5 weeks ago and had an ERPC nearly 4 weeks ago. Me and DH would like to ttc ASAP I just need the bleeding to stop.

I'm feeling a bit frustrated with the bleeding now. I went to out of hours yesterday evening as my bleeding became a lot heavier and clotty. The dr seemed sure it was the start of my period but today I've got a bit of a temperature, so it's back to the GP for me tomorrow.

should i put you down for march then just incase? :winkwink:

i hope everything gets sorted for you <3

should i put you down for march then just incase? :winkwink:

i hope everything gets sorted for you <3

Thank you. Hopefully March, If we are lucky to conceive quickly our rainbow will be due very near to my daughters birthday.

Hey Ladies,

I miscarried last month on the 13, it was both my husband and I's first miscarriage. We were given the ok to try again on Monday. I'm really hoping for my rainbow baby. Good luck to all

Put me in for April/May as well. We are never going to not try, I just need the all clear from my laparoscopy and D&C tomorrow for us to start trying, so likely it'll be that far out.

Hey Ladies,

I miscarried last month on the 13, it was both my husband and I's first miscarriage. We were given the ok to try again on Monday. I'm really hoping for my rainbow baby. Good luck to all

you are the 3rd person in this group who miscarried on the 13th of feb :nope: what is it with that date?!

im so sorry for your loss. ill put you down for march then :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs:

:dust:

Put me in for April/May as well. We are never going to not try, I just need the all clear from my laparoscopy and D&C tomorrow for us to start trying, so likely it'll be that far out.

ill add you to this list :flower:

good luck with everything. :hugs:

Thank you for the thread, you ladies have been such a support to me in the unmentionable section, hopefully we'll be trying may time (around our wedding anniversary) will you add me to the list please?

Good luck ladies - you all deserve it! x x x x x x

Thank you for the thread, you ladies have been such a support to me in the unmentionable section, hopefully we'll be trying may time (around our wedding anniversary) will you add me to the list please?

Good luck ladies - you all deserve it! x x x x x x

ill add you now :thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust:

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member