2013 Mom's Plan to TTC in 2014/2015

txrangersfan

Reaction score
Are there any moms who had 2013 babies who want to ttc this year or next? We can't wait to expand our family but aren't sure when we're going to start trying. More likely in 2015 but who knows!

We had DD October 2013 and have said we ideally want her to be 18m before we start ttc #2 which would put us as WTT until May 2015.

I have been getting broody again recently not not enough to consider moving our ttc date sooner :haha:

Hi there, I just had my second son last June, and we will start TTC #3 this October. My fiancé and I both agreed that we want them close in age so we're going to try again this year, a little nervous about having two so young together, but I know we'll manage. Very excited to say the least and it helps ease my mind a bit that my youngest will be a little over two years old when the next will be born so I don't think it'll be so bad!

I'm sure in my heads dates with move forward and back constantly. Some days I'll want to try soon, others I'll want to wait. All depends on the day. Ha.

Hi there! :wave:

I had DS back in September last year and we plan to wait until next year to start trying for #2. :D

Had baby December 2013

We were going to NTNP but changed our minds...think we'll wait till baby is a year old at least.

I have mixed feelings about weaning DS before #2. I'm not really sure when I'll want to wean him at this point and I'm not sure how I feel about tandem nursing. I'm sure that once he gets a little older and has more teeth I'll be like "Screw this, I'm weaning!" but for now it's just up in the air. Originally I didn't want to nurse him past the age of 2, but now I'm at a point where I MIGHT nurse him after the age of 2 and wean him before he turns 3. But then again I might wean him after he turns 1 like most moms appear to do. Even if I do decide to continue to BF while pregnant, he could easily just wean himself like babies/toddlers sometimes do.

I had my son in October and we are starting to have serious talks about trying again. I am really trying to wait until my son is a year old but I just don't know! Although my sex drive is non existent so I don't even know how we'd have baby 2 lol. I'm nervous to add a second baby. I can't imagine loving another like my son... Although I know you do

I think I'm gonna follow DS's lead on weaning. We'll see. I'm pretty sure all moms with little babies see their sex drive plummet from time to time. Comes with the territory! Haha.

Mine has actually been through the roof since a few weeks after having DS, it's DF that never wants to have :sex:. :blush:

I can totally understand why a lot of you just aren't feeling it though. Being busy with a baby and the fact that sex makes babies can really turn you off to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->