*** 2014 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

This means I have to start buying :haha:

^^ if the grotto is open, buying must commence!!

Hubby actually had the cheek to ROLL HIS EYES when I told him Santas grotto was open! Xx

Hubby actually had the cheek to ROLL HIS EYES when I told him Santas grotto was open! Xx

our convo went like this

oh - 'thought you didn't go on there anymore'
me - 'grotto's opened early'
oh - 'oh well that explains it'

:rofl:

Husbands are the worst, mine does the same about Christmas god help my poor kids if something happens to me, shit Christmases that's what lol

^^ pahahahah hubby says exactly the same thing! Sometimes he'll say don't you use that website anymore I'm like nope not when the grotto isn't open then when he finds me engrossed in my phone literally 24/7 he's like 'let me guess your on baby and bump' pahahahah xx

Husbands are the worst, mine does the same about Christmas god help my poor kids if something happens to me, shit Christmases that's what lol

HAHAHAHAHA! Imagine if hubby's organised Christmas? 1 crap present and no Christmas dinner!!

After 8 and a half years together my hubby has learnt not to fuck with me when it comes to Christmas! :growlmad:

Well his work does make a Christmas game and he does ask me for advice sometimes haha!

Omg I am soooooo excited, why is it only on this forum Xmas shopping is acceptable in June?! X

Hi ladies, can I join you? I'm a Christmas shopping addict on the quiet! Xx

Ooh my first bargain of the year! I've just discovered amazon student. You get a 6 month free trial and then it's £39 after that. You get most of the perks of amazon prime with that (including free next day delivery) I'll be signing up when I'm back to uni in sept xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back