*** 2014 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
my printerpix order has just came, they gave me double of everything though :dohh:

Silver Crystal earrings 9 pounds from 139.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...as2&tag=pf-earings-21&linkId=WYE4JTZFZUZX5CHD

Are these for real. Thats a huge saving

Not sure, saw it on my Facebook so thought I would post but haven't actually bought. The reviews are good.

I think its a con on the saving. I have searched the earrings and they are same price at other places or within a few quid

If you have joined with Mothercare you can now buy in the sale preview before it starts tomorrow. Just spent 50 pound, but got an amazing amount of things x

my printerpix order has just came, they gave me double of everything though :dohh:

Yeah If you check their f.b page it is nothing but poor reviews..
Mine has been cancelled according to the tracker, as of yet I haven't had any money back. Luckily I paid with paypal so will get onto that later :)

what is the quality like ?

I think either way I will just go back to using snap fish now.
They have never messed me around like this. It was worth a try because of the voucher code though... :thumbup:

Yeah If you check their f.b page it is nothing but poor reviews..
Mine has been cancelled according to the tracker, as of yet I haven't had any money back. Luckily I paid with paypal so will get onto that later :)

what is the quality like ?

I think either way I will just go back to using snap fish now.
They have never messed me around like this. It was worth a try because of the voucher code though... :thumbup:

I think the quality is not to bad actually :)! sorry your order got cancelled :( x

Anyone else feeling guilty about presents? I feel like nobody's going to like the presents I've got them haha! My mam worries every Christmas, she used to cry on Christmas Eve bless her :haha: so I think I've been passed on the worry gut gene!

Aww your poor mum what a shame lol thats sad se used to cry on cmas eve :(

I know love her, she's such a softy sometimes haha! She hasn't done it for a while now thank god :haha:

Playmobil large furnished hotel is £40 @ Amazon

Playmobil Police Station £28! Bargain price!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Playmobil-Action-5182-Police-Station/dp/B007RDZFPI

Will someone start a bargain thread for all year round? We did it last year and I got more bargains in early part of year than anything closer to Xmas! It was a huge help too as I got most of my LG's done by Sept!!

Will someone start a bargain thread for all year round? We did it last year and I got more bargains in early part of year than anything closer to Xmas! It was a huge help too as I got most of my LG's done by Sept!!

I was thinking this too!

I was thinking this too!

I started it last year but wasn't sure what people thought of it? It wasn't as busy as this one x

It will be great for birthdays throughout the year and also getting sorted for next year.
I bought most of my presents and got the best bargains at the start of this thread.

I would like a bargain thread too! I'm always buying things I can't help it. May even start for next christmas in January!! We have at least 2 birthdays every month too so I'd definitely use it x

I was thinking this too!

I started it last year but wasn't sure what people thought of it? It wasn't as busy as this one x

It might not have been as busy as this one but I followed it and found loads of bargains, bigger savings!! I have birthdays and kids parties and also started for Xmas!!

i'm sure last years thread was twice aslong
either i'm not spamming enough or companies
are becoming tighter with their codes and discounts

:grr:

Both! You haven't been half as spammy this year! hardly any flashing either lol xx

Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks to all the bargain hunters for posting! X

I think amazon £10 delivery thing killed it for me this year, I got lots of books/ small bargains last year,couldn't be bothered with the whole add on thing this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"