11th
Elizabean

12th
LalaR

14th
ProudMomma2Be
Ella_Hopeful
Picksbaby

I am pregnant again after miscarrying on august 1st due to triple xxx syndrome.

Finger crossed this one sticks I'm due June 5th.
:happydance:

I found out last night I'm expecting again after a MC in July. Feeling pretty nervous.

Online calculator says I will be due around 11th June.

How is everyone else feeling?

I found out last night I'm expecting again after a MC in July. Feeling pretty nervous.

Online calculator says I will be due around 11th June.

How is everyone else feeling?

Welcome and congrats.

Hi all
I am hopeful that this time, I will be victorius and hold a baby in my hand come June next year. This is my 5th pregnancy. No children as all have ended in miscarriage. I am on cyclogest - 3 times a day. Nice to be here. Am worried, but also excited everytime I do not see blood on tissue. All the best to all of us and my our little ones stick.

I am feeling normal, no much symptoms except bloating and heartburn and afternoon fatigue which is probably because of my busy job. No nausea or other profound syndrome.

Hi all
I am hopeful that this time, I will be victorius and hold a baby in my hand come June next year. This is my 5th pregnancy. No children as all have ended in miscarriage. I am on cyclogest - 3 times a day. Nice to be here. Am worried, but also excited everytime I do not see blood on tissue. All the best to all of us and my our little ones stick.

Welcome and congrats...

I am expecting again after a stillbirth last february. I am due june 8. I feel nervous

I am expecting again after a stillbirth last february. I am due june 8. I feel nervous

So sorry for this loss. Congratulations and remain hopeful that all will go well.

I had a loss in April 2013 at about 5 weeks, got pg again later in April and found out it was a missed miscarriage in June 2013 at 8 weeks.

Am now pregnant again and feeling much better this time around.

I don't have any symptoms other than some bloat and minor twinges in my uterus. Also tired in the afternoon when I get home from work.

My doc has asked me to take it easy - no exercise other than walking and no lifting more than 5 pounds. He said I can do more but I may burst capillaries which will make me bleed. It would not risk a miscarriage but he wants me to avoid seeing blood (which I really appreciate).

Had a scan on Monday. Internal probe was broken but used abdominal and still saw a sac measuring 8mm. Have another scan next Thurs. Oct. 10 to hopefully see a fetal pole and maybe even a heartbeat... (I hope)

I am due June 4 and glad I just found the pregnancy after a loss site!

Congrats to everyone!!!

Already part of a June thread but I'd also like to share the experience this with other pregnant after loss.

Due June 9th. Congrats everyone!

Welcome and congrats.

I had a loss in April 2013 at about 5 weeks, got pg again later in April and found out it was a missed miscarriage in June 2013 at 8 weeks.

Am now pregnant again and feeling much better this time around.

I don't have any symptoms other than some bloat and minor twinges in my uterus. Also tired in the afternoon when I get home from work.

My doc has asked me to take it easy - no exercise other than walking and no lifting more than 5 pounds. He said I can do more but I may burst capillaries which will make me bleed. It would not risk a miscarriage but he wants me to avoid seeing blood (which I really appreciate).

Had a scan on Monday. Internal probe was broken but used abdominal and still saw a sac measuring 8mm. Have another scan next Thurs. Oct. 10 to hopefully see a fetal pole and maybe even a heartbeat... (I hope)

I am due June 4 and glad I just found the pregnancy after a loss site!

Congrats to everyone!!!
Welcome and congrats.

Already part of a June thread but I'd also like to share the experience this with other pregnant after loss.

Due June 9th. Congrats everyone!

So glad to see you here, welcome and congrats again.

Hi ladies, nice to meet you all, and congrats on the rainbows.

I was telling DH last night how incredibly tired I have been this week, and he didn't believe it was a symptom! :wacko: I think he thinks I'm trying to get out of going to the gym, but I really do feel exhausted and achey!

How have your OH's been so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->