2014 March Rainbows

Someone told me I shouldn't eat deli meat, is this true?

Yes. Unfortunately... it is on the list of "not all that safe". The risk is that the meat is cured and not usually cooked, which means you are at risk for things like listeria and e coli. You can eat it if it is cooked. I love having a ham sandwich on occasion, instead of getting lunch meat I bought a whole ham. I cooked it throughly (with a yummy glaze), sliced it and froze some. Hope this helps

Don't remember not eating Deli meat with DS. He seems to be fine. They change what we can/cannot eat year on year. I give up to following half the time. I will limit what I do eat but not cut it out altogether.

Welcome LacyLake and congrats again.

Thank you so much Hippielove, appreciate so much all you do. Your chart looks AWESOME!! :cloud9:

Your very welcome, I love making support threads/groups. Oh gosh, my chart look amazing to me can't wait to see what my temps will be in the next few days.

Fingers, toes and everything crossed for you HippyLove. :thumbup:
Thank you I need it.

Mine had a big dip like yours at 5dpo. So good luck Hippielove

Someone told me I shouldn't eat deli meat, is this true?

The what not to eat bit is driving me absolutely crazy. I didn't worry with our 9 year old...this time I'm so afraid to let loose after I made some spicy Indian last night and got slight diarrhea...just moved to BRAT just in case.

It's true about the deli meat, maybe make a fully cooked rotisserie chicken and cut up the meat for sandwiches instead? Good luck <3

Welcome Lucy and Nat!!!! We're all nervous but here for each other :flower:
Keep us updated!

I'm 5 and 5 today and felt my first real nausea for about half an hour and thought 'I can't believe I've been wanting this! What an idiot!'. Then I went and got the McDonalds I was craving and felt better after five minutes of intense heartburn. My first pregnancy splurge right after feeling pukey. Oh hormones!

Thanks JessesGirl29. I know what you mean, I'm nauseated without vomiting and it's conflicting. On one hand you welcome symptoms, on the other, I feel appalled thinking about most foods except unhealthy ones that cause problems like spicy Indian.

Welcome Nat0609 and glad to hear your lines are darkening <3

Could I join please?

I'm Amy, I had a MMC last year at 8 weeks but baby stopped growing at 5 weeks. I'm now very cautiously pregnant and extremely paranoid :dohh:
People think I'm over reacting and reading too much into things so it'll be good to speak to ladies who understand iykwim?
I've refrained from joining any pregnancy groups yet cos I'm so scared but I could do with the support from you ladies!

My EDD is March 12 :). My BBs used to be really sore but this morning only one of them is a tad sore and the other feels fine, I saw a lady post about this on the first page too.. It's so scary and I need to stop panicking but it's difficult :dohh:

Any advice and support would be great :) Xxx

Hi Amy.

The only group I've joined pregnancy wise is the one linked on the front page of this thread.

I'm too worried to join any others just yet.

The thread linked at the front is just for PAL so we all understand the worry in there.

Congrats and :dust: of the sticky variety xx

Welcome AmyTrisha,

Congrats! <3

I'm terrified as well. My advice and how I'm handling it is to literally take it one second at a time. I won't let myself go there in terms of thinking about gender, delivering, names, etc. the sore boobs kind of come and go, sometimes I have to ask my husband to push against them to feel the soreness. Other times, I touch them and they're sore. They've gotten sorer, on dpo 14 when I got my +, they felt fine and had me worried. Don't worry if your bb's aren't as sore, I actually think sore boobs on their own is not the best sign to hold onto, at least not for me. With our 9 year old, mine weren't that sore, instead I had wicked morning sickness and threw up everyday. With the MC, I needed to be practically on bed rest, had no energy, no appetite, only symptom was sore boobs, which as it turns out is more a symptom of pending AF for me...

Did you chart leading into this? I did and I've found it reassuring to see my temps staying high.

I just take it one second at a time and believe in the power of prayer. I tell God thank you for every little sign that things are okay and just treasure the heck out of that sign.

Huge hugs, I am terrified and can't relax for a second either <3

Could I join please?

I'm Amy, I had a MMC last year at 8 weeks but baby stopped growing at 5 weeks. I'm now very cautiously pregnant and extremely paranoid :dohh:
People think I'm over reacting and reading too much into things so it'll be good to speak to ladies who understand iykwim?
I've refrained from joining any pregnancy groups yet cos I'm so scared but I could do with the support from you ladies!

My EDD is March 12 :). My BBs used to be really sore but this morning only one of them is a tad sore and the other feels fine, I saw a lady post about this on the first page too.. It's so scary and I need to stop panicking but it's difficult :dohh:

Any advice and support would be great :) Xxx

I completely understand what you mean. It is very frustrating at this point. I seem to be waiting for something to happen!

@Nat - What's the thread called hun or do you mean this one? My brain isn't working properly ATM :haha:
Thank you very much, lots of sticky dust to you too xx

@Lucy - I need to stop relying on my symptoms so much, but with my MMC they all pretty much disappeared so I'm trying to cling on to them all now :dohh: I've never temped so I can't really go off that :(
I am trying to take things one day at a time and like you each day I'm praying - I never really prayed before but during this pregnancy I'm asking God to keep my LO safe everyday x

@Tricia - Me too, pregnancy is meant to be a happy time I just can't seem to relax :( xx

It's good to know people know how I feel, despite the fact that none of us should have to feel like this :hugs:

I booked my first apt for Friday, I'm hoping the dr will realise how stressed this is making me and will hopefully book me an early scan to reassure me, but I've been told its unlikely they will :( just got my fxd now.

Sticky baby dust to all of you, I really hope we get our forever babies xx

@Nat - What's the thread called hun or do you mean this one? My brain isn't working properly ATM :haha:
Thank you very much, lots of sticky dust to you too xx

Ignore me, I've gone mental :blush:. I did mean this one. I thought we were in the TTC rainbow thread when I answered you so I wanted to link you to this one :dohh:

Baby brain is an annoying but good sign :winkwink: :haha: xx

Oh hahaha! Thought I was going mad then!
I think I've had constant baby brain most of my life :dohh: it's a shame eh :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->