29th
Starry Night :pink:
Proud Parent

0 :pink:
0 :blue:
0 :yellow:

Me, me!!!! EDD 2nd may. I hope to see some others here soon xx

Congrats!

I've alternately gotten April 30th and May 3rd as my EDD. So if it's all right, I'll join here for now since I'm hoping for a May Day baby!

It's still a bit early for me but if my BFP from today stays sticky I'm due May 4th. :cloud9:

It's still a bit early for me but if my BFP from today stays sticky I'm due May 4th. :cloud9:

EDD May 2nd :happydance: test was nice and dark so I hope it's a sticky bean!

Congrats ladies!!! Nice to have some company along what is going to be a long journey! Hope you are all keeping well. Happy and healthy pregnancies to us all x

Congrats!

I've alternately gotten April 30th and May 3rd as my EDD. So if it's all right, I'll join here for now since I'm hoping for a May Day baby!

Mine has come up 2nd or 3rd may. After 2 losses I don't really care which month I have a baby, but I must admit i was super excited by a may baby! It just seems a lovely time of year really! A May Day baby would be fun! When we have our scans they'll probably revise our dates and then the babies rarely come on them anyway but it's fun guessing in the meantime!

Here is a really quick run down of my story. 12/12/11 (my birthday!) mc at 7 weeks. Pregnant again next cycle mc diagnosed at 12 week scan (said baby had stopped growing around 9-10 weeks) mc official at 13 weeks 05/12. Have been desperately trying since and on Friday got my BFP!!!!!!

Now my question is.... how are you ladies handling your rainbow pregnancy? It is still so early and after having been through losses and so much pain I'm excited and terrified at the same time. The only person I've said anything to is my DH and I begged him not to tell anybody. Have any of you told anybody? If not when are you planning to?

Here is a really quick run down of my story. 12/12/11 (my birthday!) mc at 7 weeks. Pregnant again next cycle mc diagnosed at 12 week scan (said baby had stopped growing around 9-10 weeks) mc official at 13 weeks 05/12. Have been desperately trying since and on Friday got my BFP!!!!!!

Now my question is.... how are you ladies handling your rainbow pregnancy? It is still so early and after having been through losses and so much pain I'm excited and terrified at the same time. The only person I've said anything to is my DH and I begged him not to tell anybody. Have any of you told anybody? If not when are you planning to?

We're trying not to stress but so much easier said than done. Overall im really excited and trying to be positive! I've told 2 v close friends. We will prob tell my mum after our early scan - we see her every week so be hard not to, also I'll need to tell some close friends I'm going on a spa weekend with at 10 weeks, and I plan on telling work (only my managers) at 8.5 weeks, after early scan and my leave - because I have a stressful job where I am potentially at risk of violence. So in sum I'll be telling a few people before 12 weeks but only where necessary! We'll tell everyone else after the 12 week scan.

Early days are so...tentative. Hard to get hopes up, hard not to!

Only my sister knows right now, but hubby is pushing to tell his parents next week because he wants their support if it's another loss. :( But if that happens, they will tell his sister, and then I'll have to let my other sister and my mother know, which will get round to my dad, my nephew, and a whole host of SOs. Grrr.

Will probably have to tell my boss early, as I tend to get very sick.

Early days are so...tentative. Hard to get hopes up, hard not to!

Only my sister knows right now, but hubby is pushing to tell his parents next week because he wants their support if it's another loss. :( But if that happens, they will tell his sister, and then I'll have to let my other sister and my mother know, which will get round to my dad, my nephew, and a whole host of SOs. Grrr.

Will probably have to tell my boss early, as I tend to get very sick.

This is very similar to what I am going through. If I tell hubby's parents I know they will tell his siblings (they did last time even though we asked them not too), but his dad is very sick and hubby wants to give him something to look forward too. I'm up for promotion mid September so I don't think I want to break the news at work until I know if I got the job or not (selfish I know but what if I get overlooked if they think I'm going on maternity and the pregnancy doesn't work out?), however I also tend to get sick. If I tell hubby's parents I have to tell mine as they live in very close proximity to each other and as stated above MIL is bad with secrets (and if my mom finds out from MIL I'm in big big trouble). A bunch of my friends just announced their pregnancies this weekend all over 12 weeks and I just want to scream "me too!!!"

I think it's smart to wait at work, if you're able.

I guess it's just hard to keep things from family. To top it off, my sister-in-law is getting maried next month so we have a ton of celebrations at which I might not be feeling well and people may notice if I'm not drinking. Also, do not want to steal her thunder.

Anyone think they are crazy to be wanting to be sick? I know I feel that way because I'll barely be able to function if and when it finally hits! And it isn't always a good indicator. My coworker never had a lick of ms and she has a healthy as can be daughter.

Are you ladies experiencing exhaustion yet or if you are when did it start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->