2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

whigfield

Reaction score
2014 October Rainbows!

Welcome everyone! I hope to see lots of October rainbows in here! :happydance:

Late September ladies are welcome here, too!

5 :blue:
7 :pink:
30 :yellow:

Babies Born!

12th September
whigfield - :blue: Finn Thomas, 37+4, 8.05am, 6lbs 5oz

20th September
mapha2 - :blue: 34+0

25th September
Elsa50501 - :pink: Evelyn Theresa, 37+6, 2.11am, 7lbs 5oz
CastawayBride - :pink: Olivia, 9.24pm, 5lbs

27th September
Jallia - :blue: Nathan Kenneth, 39+5, 7.56pm, 8lbs 4oz

30th September
Laelani - :blue: Carson Eli, 39+0, 1.03pm, 7lbs 10oz

2nd October
Frustrated42 - :blue: Everett, 39+5, 6lbs 15oz

5th October
ourturnnext - :pink: Alice, 41+0, 1.00am, 7lbs 1oz

6th October
ljo1984 - :pink: Isabelle Rose, 7lbs 6.5oz

7th October
confusedprego - :blue: Miles Winthrop, 8.06pm, 8lbs 8oz

16th October
Lizziemm - :blue: Thomas, 41+5, 9lbs 8oz

17th October
AllStar - :blue: Jaxon, 4am, 8lbs 9.5oz
3Minions - :pink: Coralee, 9.5lbs

Due Dates!

September

22nd
capricorn1 :pink:

27th
londongirl :yellow:

28th
skinnysmrs :yellow:
ourturnnext :pink:

29th
Jallia :blue:
whigfield :blue:

October

1st
GillandJamie :yellow:
pennymarie :yellow:
Victoria 1987 :yellow:

2nd
King175 :yellow:
alicarr74 :pink:

3rd
Lizziemm :yellow:

4th
Frustrated42 :yellow:
loves2snack :yellow:

5th
LexieRuth :yellow:
ljo1984 :yellow:

7th
Laelani :blue:

8th
Reba1987 :yellow:

9th
confusedprego :blue:

10th
hopein2014 :yellow:
CastawayBride :pink:

11th
AllStar :blue:
floridamomma :yellow:
Elsa50501 :pink:
icantdecide :yellow:
RedheadBabies :yellow:

12th
Ashaz :yellow:

13th
3minions :pink:
littlelegs91 :yellow:

14th
Embo78 :yellow:
grenouille :yellow:

16th
Krippy :yellow:
bridget021182 :yellow:

18th
Pink1981 :yellow:
ToughGal :yellow:

19th
curni2112 :yellow:

20th
slowloris :yellow:

22nd
Essie0828 :yellow:

23rd
ttclou25 :pink:

26th
MrsSmith54 :yellow: :yellow:

28th
mapha2 :yellow:

*Never forgetting our 9 angels!*

MrsSmith54 - Caylee Rose :pink: :angel:
GingerPanda :angel:
Radiance :angel: Stephen Alexander :angel:
hopefull1982 :angel:
pennymarie :angel:
wbee :angel:
brunettebimbo :angel:
doodlegirl :angel:
Sis4Us :angel:

Graphics!

https://goo.gl/E3KWhc
Code:
[url="https://goo.gl/HIiy0r"][img]https://goo.gl/E3KWhc[/img][/url]

https://goo.gl/SfbspH
Code:
[url="https://goo.gl/HIiy0r"][img]https://goo.gl/SfbspH[/img][/url]

I am actually due (if all goes well!) September 28th but feel like I'd belong more in the October groups because everyone in the September groups seem sooo far ahead.. Could I still join? :flower:

I had ZERO symptoms until 9dpo when my boobs started hurting. They hurt on and off at the moment (I notice they hurt a lot less if I lay down! :haha:). The only other thing is really bad gas.... :blush:

You?

Can I tentatively join you? I don't know my due date but it'll be early Oct I think. Can't believe I've got a BFP, so unexpected. Only two months after an early loss so I'm very cautious but kind of quietly excited... No symptoms, just got an overwhelming urge to do a pregnancy test the other day!!!!

I had ZERO symptoms until 9dpo when my boobs started hurting. They hurt on and off at the moment (I notice they hurt a lot less if I lay down! :haha:). The only other thing is really bad gas.... :blush:

You?

Just sore boobs. And food is not sitting well with me today, but that might be in my head because I just got my BFP today. :haha:

Can I tentatively join you? I don't know my due date but it'll be early Oct I think. Can't believe I've got a BFP, so unexpected. Only two months after an early loss so I'm very cautious but kind of quietly excited... No symptoms, just got an overwhelming urge to do a pregnancy test the other day!!!!

Welcome, and congrats! When was your LMP? I'll calculate your due date for you! :thumbup:

Yay, welcome and congrats ourturnnext! :happydance:

Haha! Hopefully you won't get too sick GingerPanda. I have no sickness at all so far, but I guess it's really early... :haha:

My FRER this morning is lighter than yesterday's. I'm hoping I didn't jinx myself by starting this thread! :dohh:

Oh no! Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully it's nice and dark tomorrow? :hugs:

Oh no, they can be so unpredictable those horrible frers. Hopefully its just 'one of those things'. I'm not quite ready to work out my due date yet, still too early days for me...... I'll let you know this time next time week if I'm still pregnant. We're being so-very-cautious this time!

Anyone got anymore symptoms? I felt queasy this morning and boobs throbbed. Good signs :thumbup:

Someone told me FRER has been having issues lately. I just need to try to chill out.

As far as symptoms, my stomach is kind of uneasy, but nothing I can definitively say is a pregnancy symptom. My boobs are really sore. They feel heavy. My areolas are big and darker, when normally they're pretty much non-existent. I've got veins popped up on my left boob. :haha:

Hubs and I actually DTD last night, which I was surprised because that thought scared me.

Ooh that's a good sign with your boobs, that's exactly how mine are too and how they were with my first in the early days :D didn't get it with the loss so I'm taking it as a good sign.

Will this be the first baby for both of you? I sometimes can't see signatures properly on my ancient phone! X

Yep! My first pregnancy was MMC at 8w1d, discovered at my first ultrasound on 8w4d. They thought I might be having twins, so that's why they were doing the scan. It was just one baby with no HB.

I got my 10dpo beta/progesterone results from yesterday back.

Beta was 22, and progesterone was 16.9. I have another beta draw tomorrow.

What do those results mean? Sorry if I sound really ignorant, I've been out of the BnB and TTC loop for a while!

I've just taken another frer and its very dark, the darkest yet, with evening pee. I'm starting to feel hopeful

It just measures the amount of hormone in your system pertaining to the pregnancy. 22 is normal for 3w4d, which I was. It's supposed to double every 48 hours. They're redrawing blood tomorrow to see if my numbers have doubled. :)

Yep! First baby for me, though not first pregnancy - this is my fourth pregnancy and hopefully 4 is a lucky number for me! :haha:

22 is a really good number! Excited to see what it is tomorrow! :hugs:

I got a really dark FRER today too with evening pee. Excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->