2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hallo ladies!

Everyone is welcome to join us on this journey in making our Rainbows. I hope this will be a lucky thread for everyone :hugs:

O, SHBFP is Sticky Healthy Big Fat Positive :)

P.S I decided not to add specific dates since it might change all the time so will just keep it with the months. Some of us are POAS addicts and might test before the actual testing date :)

https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-make-a-baby-12.png

Hiya

I will! I think we've been on a few threads at the same time - D&C in December, just finishing my second AF since and we're getting back on the TTC train. Nervous and excited and tbh, pretty desperate to get pregnant. I'll be testing March 8th (ish)

Babydust to you and anyone else who joins!

x

Me too :wave:

I've just started my two week wait after ovulating over the weekend I think! I'm between 1/3DPO so will be testing around 23rd Feb. assuming my cycle is back to normal and is its regular 28 days I'll be testing around 23rd March too!

Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust ladies! :flow:

Hallo ladies!

Welcome! My 2nd af since d&c just started bang on time eventhough I ov'd 3 days later. Think it was due to some spotting in the beginning of the 2nd cycle. Glad it didn't affect my cycle to badly and hope the same for my 3rd one now since d&c. I pray for a sticky March bfp!!!!

Rickles, we bumped into each other on the same threads yes :) where are you now at in your cycle?

Kyliem, I hope you have a Feb bfp, but should I add you on a list for March?

Can I join you? :D

I don't even know if I'll ovulate this cycle (my MC was on 20th Jan) so it looks like it's March for me too!

I am sorry for your loss bebvern, but you are most welcome. I will still add your name!! Just update me with a date once you have an idea ;-) I see you are charting :)

Yep, patiently charting away. My temps have leveled off surprisingly fast, which is reassuring - hopefully I'll be able to test at some point in March..?!

Angelbaby - yes please :flow:

It took us 7 months to fall pregnant the first time so I'm doubting I'll be so lucky first time around! Haha (5months to fall pregnant with our first loss and 2months after that for our rainbow)

:flower:

Hallo ladies!

Welcome! My 2nd af since d&c just started bang on time eventhough I ov'd 3 days later. Think it was due to some spotting in the beginning of the 2nd cycle. Glad it didn't affect my cycle to badly and hope the same for my 3rd one now since d&c. I pray for a sticky March bfp!!!!

Rickles, we bumped into each other on the same threads yes :) where are you now at in your cycle?

Kyliem, I hope you have a Feb bfp, but should I add you on a list for March?

I'm on CD 5 - usually have a 28/29 days cycle... so hope to ovulate on day 14... I used OPKs last month and got a smiley face at the right time so really hoping there a no long term effects from the D&C. My SIL had hers last April and is still waiting for her rainbow baby :(. Hopefully we will all be chatting in the first tri forum soon! We got pregnant on month 2 (after a chemical) with my daughter and month 3 which was the MMC so hoping we've still got it :) xx

My last cycle was my 2nd since the d&c and seemed normal, but will ttc this cycle now and will see if eveything is back on track. I hope we all will have our rainbows soon.

Kyliem you said you had your rainbow 2 months after first loss and hope it will not take longer than that this time around as well.

Rickles do you chart as well?

Thank you :flow:

We had or first MMC April 7 2011 and found out on the 28th June we were pregnant again so definitely keeping everything crossed its as quick this time if not quicker! We move in together (OH and I have just bought our first home) on the 24th so will make the BD'ing easier instead of 'I'm ovulating, let's have sex'

:dohh:

O wow! Congratulations on the new home :) I bet you will have lots of corners in the house to try out now ;-) makes baby making so much more fun. Lol

Congratulations Kylie! :) Living together definitely helps (with quality as well as quantity!).

Thank you ladies :flower:

I'm really hoping it puts the romance back in to it! He's been good (a lot better since the miscarriage) and will say 'any lines?' On the days I see him and will come down if I get a line and it's not a day I usually see him. He lives 45 mild away from us so just to come down for BD'ing is a 90mile round trip!

I know my DD will be excited to see daddy every day too! She's 2 so the extra help will be a godsend!

:flow:

No charting here!! TBH I've got no idea what I am doing, but if it's more than 6 months I'll start... OH and I agreed not to get too obsessive about it - which means me! (He's not even sure about the OPKs - but the promise of guaranteed BDing swung him round)... :)

O wow, Kylie, you have a man and a half. Good for you! :) I am so happy for you guys, because it will make things much easier to be together and I am glad your daughter will see her daddy more now.

Rickles, I charted for one month and I am now deciding on if I should proceed and try opks as well. But I am so scared that I will get obsessed and then be miserable if I get a bfn in March.

Ironically the day we move in together is the day I'm due AF! (24th Feb) lol so who knows whether it'll be good or bad news. I turned down BD'ing tonight - I'm so tired and he has to go straight after so it's like 'ok, bye' lol. I O'd on Monday and we DTD Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and last night so fingers crossed!

Rickles - we didn't with out DD but after I can off the implant this time i didn't get a period for 3 months so began using OPKs. I can't temp/chart because I wake up too often in the night (I toss and turn a lot!) and never wake up around the same time. So although OPKs aren't as conclusive as temping I still use them and believe them! Haha

:flow:

hey ladies :wave:

Can I join please? I am having a few probs with squiffy cycles but am hoping to ov between cd20-24 so will test somewhere between 9th-12th march, but will update asap! :thumbup: xx

Angelbaby & Kyliem - yes it's a fine line between preparing for the best outcome and over-investing for the worst!!!

OH is pretty good about the OPKs now and it has helped him understand there are a couple of REALLY important days where he should NOT be away on business trips. He openly admits he didn't realise it was such a small window... We all spend so much time trying NOT to get pregnant in our youth - can you imagine the chances you'd take if you'd known how tricky it can be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->