**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

KylasBaby

Girl Mom
Reaction score
Seeing as there wasn't an August group yet I decided to make one :D. Welcome to the August Fireflies! Congrats all Mamas-to-be. Happy & Healthy 9 months to all!!

About me, I'm Kyla. My girlfriend and I are happily expecting our rainbow! Very early days yet, but staying positive and looking to connect with other August mamas to be! This is our first and our rainbow! Couldn't be more excited!!!

BIG thanks to greats for making this AMAZING banner! Just add the ] after the IMG at the end, but I couldn't post it with that or it would just post the image and nobody would get the code.
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img661/8559/EgYukw.gif[/IMG
[IMG]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img661/8559/EgYukw.gif
Another BIG thanks to ashxd for making this AMAZING banner as well! Same as the top, just add the ] after the IMG at the end.
https://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag313/ashxw1/smallaf_zpstjt2io2l.gif[/IMG
[IMG]https://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag313/ashxw1/smallaf_zpstjt2io2l.gif

We DO have a Facebook group for the 2015 August Fireflies; however it is a secret group. Therefore you have to friend request one of the admins and we will add you to the group. This way no one can see the group or that any of us are in it except for us. A lot of us aren't announcing for a while so this is how to do it without anyone we don't want to see it seeing it.
PLEASE JOIN THIS GROUP HERE FIRST - INTRODUCE YOURSELF, LET US KNOW YOUR EDD, ETC. THEN FRIEND REQUEST TO JOIN THE GROUP. AND PLEASE MESSAGE US ALONG WITH THE FRIEND REQUEST SO WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
Here is the link to my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kylamarissaxox
Nursenikki112: https://www.facebook.com/sweetsuccess
Wifey1013: https://www.facebook.com/kelly.freire.100

:cloud9::cloud9:August Due Dates:cloud9::cloud9:
Team :pink: 33
Team :blue: 24
Team :yellow: 33

July 31
Pinkee:pink: Charlotte Lucy Rose born July 31 6lbs 8oz!
greats:pink: Livia Avery born July 28 7lbs 15oz 20in!
Tridda:blue: Bryce Evan born July 30 7lbs 8oz 21 1/2in!
August 1
Kristina6292 :yellow:
Jo77:blue::pink::pink: born May 27th at 30+4!
Alec Henry 3lb2oz sadly passed at 6 days old:angel:, Lydia Annalise 2lb7oz & Heidi Lucia 2lb4oz

QueenQueso:pink: Daisy River born July 31 6lbs 13oz 20in!
August 2
Laura27 :yellow:
BoobsMcGee22:pink: Josephine Sandra born July 27 6lbs 12oz 19in!
:pink:hopingnowsit:pink: Essence Eliza born June 26 4lbs 15oz 19in!
plerosei:blue: Abraham David born August 11 8lbs 13oz 21 1/4in!
Wiggler :yellow:
August 3
jacksonl8805:pink: Ariah Ann born July 22 at 38+1 7lbs 11oz 19in!
citypirate :yellow:
August 4
LaurenH2B:pink: Scarlett Autumn born July 30 7lbs 10oz!
wishing4bub#3 :yellow:
Zephyr :yellow:
Rees:blue: Ruben born July 29 8lbs 7oz!
:blue:cranberry987:blue:
August 5
KylasBaby:pink: Ashlyn Juliana born July 30 at 39+1 7lbs 9oz 19in!
ace28:pink: Shiloh Michelle born July 28 7lbs 13oz 19in!
:blue:mummytobe_93:blue:
August 6
Karb :yellow:
annabananas:blue: Gruff Meilyr born August 12 9lbs!
:pink:Kdear95:pink:
Nursenikki112:blue: Dawson Daniel born July 26 6lbs 11oz 19 1/2in!
Beckzter :yellow:
mumanddad:blue: Landyn Albie born July 23 6lbs 10oz!
August 7
:pink:lulu83:pink:
biscuits104 :yellow:
luckyeleven:pink: Naomi born August 3 at 39+3 7lbs 2oz!
August 8
mewolkens :yellow:
mlm115 :yellow:
Dsemcho:blue: Cole Robert born August 12 9lbs 1oz!
:blue:CormacksGirl:blue:
techheather:pink: Cora Lynn born August 6 6lbs 14oz 20 1/2in!
August 9
Love4you :yellow:
:pink:Ashley25:pink:
August 10
Snoopee :yellow:
August 11
:blue:Abbey08:blue:
:pink:CaribbeanBaby:pink:
August 12
Poppiebug:blue: Howard born August 1 7lbs 7oz!
:blue:Ahughes:blue:
August 13
Wifey1013:pink: Zoey Marie born August 12 7lbs 12oz 21 1/2in!
:pink:Pink1981:pink:
August 14
MrsHudson:blue: Oliver Turner born August 13 7lbs 12oz 20 1/2in!
:blue:disha:blue:
raggamuffin82 :yellow:
nixm:pink: Lisa born August 6 7lbs 3oz 18 3/4in!
August 15
MrsBallard :yellow:
Beaned up:pink:
:pink:jennahlou:pink:
August 16
Missy :yellow:
:blue:EmyDra:blue:
ashxd :yellow:
:pink:lian_83:pink:
:yellow:bebedreamr:yellow:
August 17
:pink:Sass827:pink:
:pink:aw1990:pink:
Pearly86:blue: August 12 at 39+1 6lbs 6oz 19in!
August 18
:blue:MrsG09:blue:
Mrs. Eddie:blue: Ethan born August 17!
August 19
:blue:Maggs:blue:
August 20
:pink:Lii24:pink:
August 21
:pink:wonders10:pink:
:pink:Pnutsprincess:pink:
August 22
:pink:Buffyx:pink:
donnarobinson :yellow:
August 23
hivechild:pink::pink: born June 29th at 32+1!
August 24
hopeful_ttc :yellow:
August 25
mum140381:blue: Jayden born August 12 at 39+2 7lbs 5oz!
Puppylove52 :yellow:
:blue:fisher640:blue:
August 26
mummymelsy :yellow:
August 27
xprincessx :yellow:
Ivoryapril :yellow::yellow:
August 28
:pink:LavenderLove:pink:
:blue::blue:Praying4BB:blue::blue:
kwills55 :yellow:
August 29
Siobhan14 :yellow:
MrsChezek:blue: Tristan born July 22 at 34+5 5lbs 10oz 17 3/4in!
:yellow:Loobs:yellow:
:blue:lysrae:blue:
August 31
Twilighter< 3 :yellow:
ReadynWaiting :yellow:
:pink:amelia26:pink:

:angel::angel: 17 Angels :angel::angel:
Newbie32, Bee Bee, NDH, mrsmonkey10, sunshine2014, CelticNiamh, wantingagirl, jtink28, RAFMrs2, .hopeful.one., OneMore Time, mummy3ds, jaspie, Fit_Mama2Be:blue:, Kipod:pink:, rachieroo, 2kidsplusttc3

Woooo! I'm so excited! I'm Em, expecting baby #2! We were NTNP but honestly with a super long cycle this cycle we were not expecting a bfp at all. I think I figured out my ovulation date so my due date should be around August 2nd. Feeling crampy especially when my bladder starts getting full, lower back ache, sore boobs, and they're getting huge!

I'm crampy too. It's just this one spot where I'm assuming the little nugget implanted. And my boobs are so sore and noticeably bigger. I need to eat every 2-3 hours or I feel like I'm gonna die. My lower back kills too. Basically an all around a good time ;)

Hello ladies!! I am due on Aug 1 with baby #3! We've been trying for a few months now and I had been feeling like this month wasn't going to be the month when I got a faint BFP at 10dpo. So far my symptoms are sore boobs, frequent potty trips, sore boobs, being really tired, and sore boobs. Did I mention sore boobs? Lol. They did not hurt this bad in my previous pregnancies, so I'm hoping that perhaps this will mean they will actually produce milk in the amounts they're supposed to!

FX for a happy and healthy 9 months for all of us!

Am 31st July but I'll stay with you ladies as it's all pot luck when they arrive anyway . Woke up this morning gasping for litres of orange juice, I was exactly the same a with our first.

Yay! I'm Laura, due my first baby on the 2nd August and so so so excited!! (and scared lol)

Hi ladies, I'm due 4th August :D

My first baby with husband! Been married for almost 4 months and we started ttc last month didn't think It would happen so quickly! But I'm very excited to be a mummy!

Oh and I'm Lauren and I'm 19, My husband is 21 :)

xx

Updated the front page! Congrats to everyone and a healthy and happy 9 months!!

We needs. Name for this group. We discussed it a bit in another threat, but I am open to suggestions. We were thinking a beach/summer theme since we are due in August! Can you believe it?! I still can't yet.

Some suggestions thus far - August Starfish, August Sanddollars, August Fireflies, August Seahorses......Please suggest some names! We will also need someone to make us all a group banner at some point. You know, the ones people put in their signatures...but that can wait until more ladies join. It is still very early!

August 2nd for me!

I'm Amanda. I have a son from my first marriage who is awesome and almost 10 (time flies!). My hubs and I just got married in September. I love ska and reggae. I live in Northern NJ. I study Buddhism. Wooooo!

My boobs get sore a lot, though they are not as bad today. I am gassy. Some nausea here and there. I get tired...last night I passed out at 8:30. Lots of back pain. Lots of cramping during the day. Sharp, quick, stabs. We had a MC last year so I am paranoid! I ask the bean all the time to please stay!!!

Hi ladies
I'm Emma. My due date is August 2nd. We finally have our baby after 4 IVF cycles so it's been a long journey full of heartbreak, but we finally did it!
I have a 6 week scan on December 9th.

Anyone else have the urge to do a test every day? I've already done 7 since Saturday ooops

Xx

I am still testing every day. I feel a little better if I see the line is nice and dark!

Welcome new ladies. H&H 9 months to everyone! Looks like August 2 is a popular day!

Still looking for suggestions for a name for the group if anyone has any.

I am still testing daily as well, and every other with a FRER then weekly with the cb weeks estimator one. Makes me feel better :). I am still only 13dpo though. AF isn't even due until Friday.

Oh I'm glad Im not the only crazy test lady!
I did a clear blue digi on Sunday morning & it said 2-3 weeks. So if I did another on Sunday should I expect to see 3+?

Looking forward to getting to know you all :0)

Xx

Oh I'm glad Im not the only crazy test lady!
I did a clear blue digi on Sunday morning & it said 2-3 weeks. So if I did another on Sunday should I expect to see 3+?

Looking forward to getting to know you all :0)

Xx

That's the idea, yes. I got 1-2 at 11dpo so I may test at 14dpo when I will be 2 weeks past O and see if I get 2-3. The weeks are all since conception, not since your lmp. So even though I will be 4 weeks tomorrow that's only 2 weeks past conception.

Evening ladies, I went to the docs today, he was as useless as predicted. All he did was calculate my due date, which I already had, then told me to ring the hospital myself and arrange midwife care, as the doctors play no further part. Great.

Feeling quite sluggish today, I'm quite an exercise junkie, but found myself suffering in circuit class today. I put 56lbs on with our daughter, and it was a truly stupendous effort to shift it all. I did, 9 months of hubby in Afghan saw me running with the buggy every day..stopping to breast feed in the park then carry on. Needless to say I'm stubborn and determined this time to at least stay in control of my food input so I don't have to thrash it again. Sorry for waffling, it's just I'm sure we all have various fears about being pregnant aside from obvious health concerns. It's easier to talk to the computer than real friends, as mine don't know I'm pregnant yet.

Early night in bed with TV for me..it's 8pm, got the dog one side, the cat the other, and daughter chattering away in her room, she should've been asleep an hour ago but I love listening to her chat to her teddies.

Crap, you can tell hubby is away and I've no one to talk to! Sorry ladies

Hi Ladies! My name is Lakin :hi: Based on LMP we have an EDD of August 3.

DH and I have been trying for 27 months. We had 3 chemicals in that time and had just finished our 4th round of Clomid. In December we were going to start IUI but had taken November off due to a family vacation. Low and behold, :bfp: November 19!

So far I have had 3 betas:
Nov 19: 33 (CB Weeks Estimator 1-2)
Nov 21: 80
Nov 24: 330 (CB Weeks Estimator 2-3)

So doubling every 35 hours :happydance: I am cautiously optimistic, but like most of you I am still testing every day :haha: I also purchased another pack of FRER just because I want to see progression :blush:

My first appointment isn't until January 21, but I may end up with an early scan next month. Excited to follow this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->