2016 Snowflakes!! (Nov/Dec Rainbows)

NavyLadybug

Mom to Magnus & Lyle
Reaction score
Just looking for buddies to talk to, chat about names with, share milestones with and discuss pregnancy symptoms with! :)

Any Nov/Dec due date is welcome!! :cold::xmas7::xmas12:

CURRENT BUMP BUDDIES!

NavyLadybug [Lyle Dean:blue: Due Nov 21st]
LynAnne [Blue Baby, :blue: Due Nov ~21st]
hmmohrma [Patricia Marie:pink:, Due Nov 12th]
Jox [Pink Baby, :pink: Due Nov 3rd]
Tinyfootsteps [Team Yellow :yellow:,Due Nov 27th]
AlexandraAzad [Team Pink, Due Nov 24th]
Ser253 [Pink Baby:pink:, Due Nov 22nd]
NinjaKitty5 [Pink Baby:pink:, Due Nov 6th]
Pumpkin04 [Team Yellow:yellow:, Due Nov 28th]
Stiletto_Mom [Blue Baby :blue:, Due Dec 8th]
TinyLynne [Due Dec 3rd]
Razcox [Blue Baby, :blue:Due Dec 31st]

Angels

tcinks [Baby would be Due Nov 8th :angel:]
MrsReed2015 [Baby would be Due Nov 21st :angel:]
Emmadaisy [[Baby would be Due Dec 14th :angel:]

Quick Color Guide (Based on many different forum interpretations)
Team Pink - Baby Girl
Team Blue - Baby Boy
Team Purple - Either Gender (Or one of each in the case of multiples)
Team Yellow - Gender Revealed At Birth
Team Green - You don't know if you are finding out the gender OR you are keeping it a secret

Before gender confirmation, Team Colors will be what you HOPE your bundle is, after gender is confirmed (If you are doing that) it will changed to Pink Baby or Blue Baby

Hello! Just figured I'd use this post to say Hi to anyone who wants to join! :hi:

My husband and I suffered multiple losses last year so we are hopeful that this is our Rainbow Baby!!

It's super early days for me right now as today I am 3+6 but on Friday night after a two hour hold and on a First Response Rapid Response (no less) I got a very second definite line! That was approximately 11dpo. We were not trying this months of when I started getting symptoms at about 7dpo I was shocked. My last two losses (Dec &Feb) I had no symptoms at all. As it stands this last year I've had five losses: 3 very early, 1 ectopic (resulted in left tube removal) and a MMC. I'm hoping this could be my rainbow.

Right now I am hoping for either gender so team purple? We are most likely going to find out if we are lucky enough to get that far!

Hi, LynAnne!!! Were you on the boards in May-July of last year? I would SWEAR I remember you! Congrats!! This is so crazy cause I got a :bfp: on Thurs at 10dpo and I'm also 3+6 today!!! So we're both Due Nov 21st-ish! How crazy!

Yeah, I had got a bfp in July which resulted in a MMC in August so I was floating about a lot back then. That's pretty neat that we are both due at the same time, even if its only going by lmp! Hope everything works out for us both! I've just felt pregnant since Monday-ish so I had to test on Friday! So surprising all the same!

I'm so glad you got a :bfp:! Have you set up a Dr's appt yet? (I'm unsure how you do things over your way) I have one on the 21st and another sometime around the 28th for my 6 week ultrasound!

Hey Ladies! I also got my BFP at 3w2d, and it was with cheapo tests! I was freaking out and thinking I might be imagining that faint line, but my RE sent me for blood and sure enough my beta were at 40 (so early). I'm not 5w2d, and my second beta 6 at 4w2d was 666. I went for third beta on Friday, so I was stuck waiting all weekend for results. DH and I have not yet brought home a rainbow, but this is our first pregnancy after a diagnosis of raised thyroid antibody, levothyroxine (thyroid meds), and baby aspirin. I should be starting progesterone very soon (there has been some set back because most brands use peanut oil as a solvent, and I am allergic to nuts.) I'm feeling nervous but trying to stay positive! EDD is Nov. 12!

Congrats Hmmohrma!! Fingers crossed you get your progesterone soon! (I'm on it as well) What team are you leaning towards?

Congrats Hmmohrma!! Fingers crossed you get your progesterone soon! (I'm on it as well) What team are you leaning towards?

We've always hoped for Team Pink, but at this point I suppose we've made it to Team Purple. DH did make a comment a day or two go about still hoping for a little girl. <3

Aww, how sweet! Always so cute to hear the daddies talk about it!

I'm so glad you got a :bfp:! Have you set up a Dr's appt yet? (I'm unsure how you do things over your way) I have one on the 21st and another sometime around the 28th for my 6 week ultrasound!

I haven't done anything yet in the way of setting up appointments. As I have had an ectopic in the past I get an appointment with my hospital's EPU at about six weeks where they'll scan me to check that it's not another ectopic. So that would be an appointment around the 28th I think.

I'll also have to get my first midwife appointment which they normally schedule for about 8 or 9 weeks, I'm sure. And they'll give me a date for my 12 week scan when I make that appointment too. I'm a bit too scared to start making those appointments though!

Welcome hmmohrma! Congratulations on your BFP!

Interesting! Similar but not quite the same as what we do here :)

I had my first beta on Friday and my second is today and then my first RE/OB (I see them dually) is the 21st and thats just a "Tell me how you feel so far, update this and a mini exam" sort of appointment and then the week after that at 6 weeks I get the first ultrasound and we're given our dates!

What are some symptoms you all have had? My biggest one is exhaustion, I'm soooo tired! Two others are some cramping/stretching pain and a tiny bit of queasiness :)

Sore boobs! So tender! I've also had some AF like cramps today which scares me even though I know I had them before with my MMC so I know it's normal settling in pains. I've also been struggling not to need a nap during the day!

Second beta just came in, it was 112!!!! (First one on Fri was 25!)

Navy, I just realized you are in Newport News. I live about an hour west of Richmond right by Longwood University! Small World! You are so lucky to get your Beta's back the same day! We are in a rural area, so I go to my primary care to draw the blood, they send it to Labcorp, and they fax results to my RE. It usually comes back early morning of the 2nd day, but my last one was Friday, so I have to wait until tomorrow morning....it's so hard to wait so long!

I've been nauseous on and off, especially the last couple days, and my chest is pretty sore. I'm hoping all these sign means my levels are continuing to rise. I'm also starting to have regular discharge, and every time I worry that I will check and see blood...thank goodness I haven't! I've also been exhausted!

Very small world! We're military so all of our care is through the base so nearly 90% of the blood work we have is done at the same facility, thats why its so fast haha :)

My 4w6d labs came back at 2909! My RE released me to my OB today, and I have my first ultrasound next Wednesday at 6w4d. I'll be holding my breath until we see that heart beat. <3 I can still fly to visit my cousin and her sweet baby over my spring break in April, but I am not to lift anything over ten pounds.

Thats a good, high number! I wonder if you have some twinsies in there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->